MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

John Arigo is the official Jordan endorser for the Philippines so he will always rock Jordans.

Denok Miranda, LA Tenorio, Mac Cardona, etc are just some of the amatuer players who endorse Nike.

^Arwind also wears J's from time to time. So does Willie Miller of TnT (well more of Nike...he changes sometimes).

check the outlets, particularly in marikina and sports warehouse in libis, they have the 13 wheats,

do they still have stocks? and how much? thanks!

all right guys, i just come back from the sbma nike outlet. they had some new shippments, includes grey LBJ2(size 10 and above in full sizes), carolina/black melo 1.5, blue/white XIII(only 2pairs), and white/red VC IV. they still have some white/brown XIII, white/grey XIX, all black and white/blue SE, and all black AZG(full sizes only). i couldn't find my size in the entire store, so i came home with empty hands. one thing i found out is their price is only 25%off regular price, and the size is very limited, mostly size 11 and above. i guess it's better to save your time and gasoline money to go there unless you wear big sizes. :wink:
wink.gif

among the ateneans, Magnum is the Jordan freak. si LA not much, he just wears whatever Nike sends him. prior to him wearing the Stealths, he hasn't really been using J's.

Arigo is the main Jordan endorser, but he's been wearing a lot of Nikes recently. he even wore the Total Package!
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

guys,

have been to nike outlet marikina, lots of new stocks arrive. they have : jordan13 grey toes-8.5,10.5,11,11.5 P5,245; VC4 white/red and white/black/red????; lebron 2 gray big sizes 11up i think and white/blue; azg black-lots of sizes. jordan xix se, shox elevate, thats all i remember.

Does SM Bacoor still have the Nike Stadium? That's where I was from.

If not, does anyone know any legit stores in like the Cavite or Las Pinas area? Maybe even Alabang?

checked out sports haven in libis, same stuff as reported before, pretty much out of cool greys and olympic vii, still up to 10.5 in the white/black/lime am90 (nakakainis, anybody in PI selling or know where I can get a 11-12?), one random pair of af1 year of the monkey size 10 on the back wall for about 2000p. I lucked into some dunks I wanted (twisted preps, mushroom/maroon), but its mostly wash packs and magnet/navy/yellow ones. A lot of white/navy patent flight 89s. Picked up white/black operates at the little store next door for 3500, 30% off so pretty good deal. No other colors there though.

do they still have the zoom drives at club 650? if so, how much?
------------

^^ are you talking about the black operates with wyt sole?? wat sizes do they have remaining?

^ im not sure but from wat i remember there were d last 2 pairs of zdrives sz 8s i think the wyt/grey costs 2k+ and the red one is more expensv, not so sure how much tho. but havent been there for a while so they myt be gone already.
------------------
"Winners are just ex-losers who got mad."

^nope sorry pare, its the mostly white with black and a little purple. fsr though

^^i only saw white/red zoom drives, don't know the price but I don't it remember it being very cheap, medyo mahal pa

to lakersclippers or any other ph nt'er out there, do you guys know when sports warehouse libis gets new shipments of kicks? i went there last month to pick up a pair of white / navy 2k3's and instantly fell in love with the place.

i'm raring to go back too, but it'd be great if they had new joints.
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

desperately need DS QS XX's in a size 10 / 10.5. ezinbox me or mail me at [email protected].

drdrey11, there's a Nike Park, Royal Sporting Goods, Toby's (correct me if I'm wrong) and some other store in Festival mall, Alabang (there's also a Reebok store there and an And1 store). In Town Center: Toby's, Nike Stadium, Olympic and Athlete's.

any sighting of the ATR pump at reebok shop ?
[size=+2]
"I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE "STAT" STOUDEMIRE -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

what up JEROME? Pare any other colorways of the AM90? How much are they selling am90s? Mukhang OK un AF1 monkey ha... :D
happy.gif

FOR SALE: Wht/Grey/Caro 13s SZ 10.5 * Olympic 7s SZ 10.5 * Wheats 13s SZ 11 all DS
E-MAIL: [email protected]

QUOTE: among the ateneans, Magnum is the Jordan freak. si LA not much, he just wears whatever Nike sends him. prior to him wearing the Stealths, he hasn't really been using J's.

ako din jordan freak at atenean. di nga lang player. hehe

martinichi: do you have their number? btw, which shop carried the zoom drives?

offtopic: saw the national team (minus the PBA players) practice at Moro earlier tonight. LA was back to wearing Laser 2K4's.
------------

^ the zoomdrives are in sports haven, theyre the smaller store with less stocks. sorry but i dont know their number but the store beside it,Sports warehouse has a numbr posted here b4 just look for it in one of the pages of this thread, they might know the number of sports haven coz its practicaly beside it.

LA was also rockin wyt/blck 2k5s in their game d oder day. Man, that guy has a variety of kix! and i think all of them are free coz nike sponsors him! Even in school he rocks nothin but nikes(sheed af1s,terms and shox) and all of his stuff are nike as well! Lucky guy! :\
ohwell.gif

------------------

oo malupet yun si LA. nung rookie season pa lang sa UA, naka-pippen na siya. tapos lahat ata ng hyperflight, ultraflight, vc, basta may swoosh.. swerte!

Quote:
LA was also rockin wyt/blck 2k5s in their game d oder day. Man, that guy has a variety of kix! and i think all of them are free coz nike sponsors him! Even in school he rocks nothin but nikes(sheed af1s,terms and shox) and all of his stuff are nike as well! Lucky guy!

If i remember correctly from what he told me before, I think only the ones for basketball are free. I think he gets big discounts like 30-50% off from nike though and he gets like Nike Gift Cheques every so often (monthly?) that's why almost everything he wears is Nike. I swear that dude is like a walking ad for nike :lol:
laugh.gif
But he's still cool though :pimp:
pimp.gif

How's he doing in the PBL anyway? I miss watching Philippine basketball :\
ohwell.gif

-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

Quote:
If i remember correctly from what he told me before

Close kayo? :rofl:
roll.gif
just joking mogz! hehehe dis guy's my friend kaya peace kami nyan! :tongue:
tongue.gif
neway ako naman sabi sakin ni Larry F aka "D Silent Assasin" (we go to the same church kaya i kn0w him hehe! idol ko yun! :D
happy.gif
) since he was also under nike ( i dont know now since he is not playing yet coz of PT) beside shoes they get daw other stuff from them as well like bags, shorts etc. isa pa yun walking nike ad! :evil:
devil.gif

LA and Cardona are two of the most dominant players now in the PBL, especially Macmac, im not a fan but that guy's just :wow:
eek.gif

------------------

^ Yeh man! u 2? iv been goin der for a year now :D
happy.gif

------------------

speaking of players rocking Js, anyone know what danny seigle is rocking recently? i know before his long rest due to injury that he was also sponsored by nike. is he still is? he's my fave pro player. :D
happy.gif

also, whats your thoughts on the upcoming philippine team? :D
happy.gif

" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

martininichi: Yeah i go to CCF regularly for worship. :D
happy.gif

vektor819: Looks like Danny Seigle is now with AND 1.

Back
Top Bottom