MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

bigballer23 wrote:
Just called the Sports Warehouse the VC3 are already sold out!
mad.gif
pang Harabas sana
mas okay mong pang harabas ang operates, pare.
wink.gif

[size=+2]
sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[/size]

for those who want to go to the Marikina Outlet, i suggest you guys take a cab. mas madali. park your car in gateway mall or katipunan or even eastwood and take a cab. it'll cost about 60 bucks or even less from Eastwood to Riverbanks.
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Pinoy Authentics

^^^ as of yesterday, 9.5 na lang natitira sa stealths
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

Quote:
could someone update me with the UAAP right now...particularly with DLSU.
right now its like the all-star break of the UAAP.

theres an all-star game tomorrow, UAAP all-stars vs. NCAA all-stars.

i think DLSU right now is #5 in the standings.

Quote:
he said vince played horse with arwind santos and that vince was given a green FEU jersey (#15, carter).
i saw some clips of VC the other day in the Solar Sports Desk show.

the jersey was :wow:
eek.gif
and VC even signed it and it was framed afterwards. :smokin
smokin.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Only 500 Made:

You missed Tang's best years then. Tang did NOT lose a single game in his 4th year in high school. He lost 2 games the entire year during his 3rd year in high school.

He sucked as a rookie for DLSU, had a solid but inconsistent year as a sophomore, helped lead DLSU to the championship as a junior, and is now one of the best players in the UAAP as a senior... :smile:
smile.gif

damn the 2k5's dont have my size.. would have loved to cop those..

what sizes do they have for the Stealths and X's? i really hope they still have a size 11 somewhere

condolence on the broken 4's posted earlier...

happy bday too kobe beef :b
tongue.gif

in other news.. anyone going to cop the CRAZY 8's when they drop? are they available here? :D
happy.gif

Some Korean reseller cleared all the stocks of the Air Max 2003 SS from several Nike Stadium shops.

Good thing I found a store which still had my size.

Quote:
Only 500 Made:

You missed Tang's best years then. Tang did NOT lose a single game in his 4th year in high school. He lost 2 games the entire year during his 3rd year in high school.

He sucked as a rookie for DLSU, had a solid but inconsistent year as a sophomore, helped lead DLSU to the championship as a junior, and is now one of the best players in the UAAP as a senior... :smile:
smile.gif

yeah i heard that. his batchmates were runnin with a very deep lineup.

my batchmates werent as nice but we were a tough team too. everything came crashing when most of us went to the west (US-CAN) and some also got kicked out for doin stupid things...so all in all that junior NCAA team when my batchmates were seniors sucked. it was ran by the 3rd yr students.

nice to hear hez doin well, i still got a piece of him i suppose.

hows casio BTW? does he still got the touch?
[/center]

Quote:
hows casio BTW? does he still got the touch?

he's been inconsistent for DLSU this year. either he's in the zone or he's out cold. i'd still put money on him to take the last shot for DLSU in close games though.
------------

Pinoy Authentics

ue stopped feu's winning streak at 7. defense did it for the warriors. ust won againts up! yehey!

did you guys watched the pba draft? redbull picked two ateneo players to join villanueva.
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

went to the marikina outlet. the stealths were sold out and there were still lots of sizes for the X.. they also had one free runner in a size 8 and airmax 97's also in small sizes
love is taking the air less travelled.

kingcrux

ano yun air max 2003 ss? yan ba yun brown? san pa meron?
Jordan XX, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, Lebron 1, VC 1, VC 1 low, Pippen 2, CB 94, Flightposite 1 and loads of laspag nike tennis shoes

^

It's actually black since the color code is 001. You like the insole? :wink:
wink.gif
Try Nike Park stores.

ei wats bin up fella kick fiends? jas wanna aks anybody if there are any aj13 lows left there in manila.. specific colorways and sizes please...anyway, im up here in baguio and nothing special here... thanx a lot y'all..

was bored the other day, so i decided to take pictures. sorry huge pics. i don't know how to resize them. bobo ko sa ganyan.

Ateneo Stuff
akzccw.jpg

my latest pickup c/o Marikina Outlet
akzfw9.jpg

my basketball shoes. sorry no heat here. i don't even call this a collection
akzj4n.jpg

and my guilty pleasure :b
tongue.gif

akzmhc.jpg

------------

Pinoy Authentics

nice collection and stealths :pimp:
pimp.gif

dawann, 13lows(white/red/black) are available at the marikina outlet. 4800+. they have lots of sizes left

most 13 mids arent available anymore. saw some flints in small sizes at selected nike stores.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
It's actually black since the color code is 001. You like the insole? Try Nike Park stores.

could've sworn it was navy... pero color blind ako e. hehehe! didn't bother to look at it closely coz i was in a hurry. :\
ohwell.gif

Gameover2:
nice kicks u have there! so ur into havaianas. ako, i like trekking sandals like tribu & mojo. :wink:
wink.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

Back
Top Bottom