MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

Gameover2, nice Havaianas. My wife has a collection too.
smile.gif

[size=+2]
sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[/size]

Thanks guys for the replies! i never thought my havaianas will be appreciated. always thought girls are the only ones who like them :lol:
laugh.gif
btw, all my kicks are used for basketball. so don't wonder why they look all beaten up.

penny1bibby10: yeah, once i bought a pair, i couldn't resist getting a few more. you into outdoor stuff? :smile:
smile.gif

kicksten: thanks man. before the stealths came, those were my favorites.

feathertouch29: really? i bet she has tons of them. my mom has infinitely more Havaianas than i do. :smile:
smile.gif

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Pinoy Authentics

Gameover - Damn, XX Stealths, my size too. :D
happy.gif
I buy kicks to ball in too. That's why I dont have a collection. :lol:
laugh.gif
They all get beaten up.

Quote:
don't even call this a collection

pare, its not about quantity, its quality! nice collection of bball kicks and havaianas! :smokin
smokin.gif

"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

Quote:
yeah i heard that. his batchmates were runnin with a very deep lineup.

Kilala nyo si Eric YAo diba sya yung Nag dominate ng liga with 40ppg kasabayan yun nila Ninja at TAng

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

Eric Yao got to play with Joseph Yeo only once while at Xavier. This was when Yao was a senior captain and Yeo was a freshman (Tang was a mere 7th grader then). Yao averaged 40 points but couldn't adapt or adjust to the college game given his lack of height.

Tang is known for being the most winningest player in Xavier School. His last 2 years in high school amounted to 2 losses during his 3rd year in high school. His 4th year (minus Yeo) was a perfect record wherein he never lost a single game in any tournament. His teammates included Sammy Young, Chris Tiu, Joseph Chua, and Leonard Lee (who plays for Mapua but is out with an ACL injury).

All in all a good 3 year program at Xavier with Coach Amador. Xavier struggled during the post Eric Yao seasons (1999, 2000) but recovered nicely from 2001 thereon. Recently, they've been average to above average. I doubt if they could repeat those glory years (2001-2003).

Quote:
^ pare, dont ball on those stealths. save it! pamporma mo na lang
they're currently DS. for those wondering why, i fractured my right ankle playing at Moro a few weeks back. currently on an aircast and will be out for 6 more weeks. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

if i'm going to un-DS these stealths, panlalaro ko. so it's either ipanglaro ko or i keep them in the box. hehe!

Quote:
pare, its not about quantity, its quality! nice collection of bball kicks and havaianas!

thanks man! btw, nabili mo na yung ice x?

Quote:
Kilala nyo si Eric YAo diba sya yung Nag dominate ng liga with 40ppg kasabayan yun nila Ninja at TAng

correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think nagkasabay si Tang, Ninja, Tiu and Eric Yao sa Xavier. Eric Yao is XS 97 yata, Ninja is 2001, Tiu 2002, Tang 2003. but Yao was best player to come out of XS yata. too bad he didnt do well in the UAAP cause of injuries. kakampi ko yan si Yao sa college intrams.
------------

Pinoy Authentics

Quote:
nabili mo na yung ice x?
di pa, havent got the time to go to marikina, sobrang busy sa work. kunin mo na din, when you have the time, sayang eh!
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

Quote:
Leonard Lee (who plays for Mapua but is out with an ACL injury).

dude can ball. played with him a couple of times.

Quote:
di pa, havent got the time to go to marikina, sobrang busy sa work. kunin mo na din, when you have the time, sayang eh!

no more cash bro. hehehe
------------

Pinoy Authentics

Sayang si Yao...injured palagi during his tenure in admu. Tsaka masyadong deep na ung lineup nun ng admu sa frontcourt by the time he got healthy enough.

Btw, may size 11 pa kaya ung ice X sa marikina outlet?
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

Gameover2,
I see you got a pair of Adidas Procool. - its one of my favorite! Great value for the money, Very stable and comfy too!!

Quote:
Gameover2,
I see you got a pair of Adidas Procool. - its one of my favorite! Great value for the money, Very stable and comfy too!!

yeah they are very good shoes. they have awesome grip too. only downside is that the back part of the shoe scrapes my achilles even if i wear long and thick socks. as a result, i have big callouses on both achilles.

i don't really buy Adidas. i'm quite biased for Nike. but my ABL team is sponsored by Adidas so they give us shoes. :D
happy.gif
next season, i hope to score on some GDL's or the Garnett 1's.
------------

Pinoy Authentics

Gameover2 wrote:
feathertouch29: really? i bet she has tons of them. my mom has infinitely more Havaianas than i do.
smile.gif

Yup. She's into Floral and Fashion, and has a few of those jewelled numbers. I bet your mom has those too.
smile.gif
She also knows how to tell fakes from the real thing.
laugh.gif

[size=+2]
[/size]

Quote:
Yup. She's into Floral and Fashion, and has a few of those jewelled numbers. I bet your mom has those too. She also knows how to tell fakes from the real thing.

my mom has Florals and Fashions too, but none of those jewelled ones. those cost around 2000+ a pop! :wow:
eek.gif
you pay for them? :lol:
laugh.gif

------------

Pinoy Authentics

ello to everyone around...i've just pick up a new pair of ajXIX low(wht-blk-cement)..i was just strolling around when it says 40% off the original price...some jordan kicks are also on sale like the VII olys(20%), XII lows wht-blk(20%), II mids blk(30%) lows wht-v.red(30%), I blk-gold(40%), and other stuff like vc4s wht-red(30%)...and other nike bball shoes... anyway im from baguio, and thats it.....

the sizes may range from 7.5 to 10.5....im not sure though..

to ghostface05: tnx for the info brotha...is there any colorway rather than the wht/blk/red ones?i like the XIIIs but dont know those places in manila...and aint got the time to move my muscle...

hope thers still some XIII mids there in metro...

Quote:
i was just strolling around when it says 40% off the original price...
congrats on the pick-up of the XIX lows. 40% off is really not bad at all.

Quote:
I blk-gold(40%)
how much does it amout to? where i baguio?

thanks for the heads-up! :D
happy.gif

...'sup guys!...ask ko lang, who's from mindanao here? :smokin
smokin.gif
....esp northern mindanao?...anyone?

anyway,here's some report in my area (cagayan de oro)..

last two weeks ago,i came across some OG AJ XIV blk/grn sz 6y
...copped for my girl....price? P1000 bucks... :b
tongue.gif

BIG R nike park:
LX2 wht/blue - P1999
OLY's - P2999
AJ IV wht/grn - P2750
operates - P2999

in the same mall where i bought the XIV...they had the OG adidas KB8 II sz 8........also P1000....last pair..dunno if it's still there though....and AJ IV wht/blue (retro 2001)?...for P800...but the heel is already cracked so SETTLE DOWN..again,dunno if it's still there

...i bought some air zoom match fit mesh indoor soccer shoes (zoomair + max heel)in the same mall...for.....P700

why so cheap? co'z they're so OLD...and nobody even CARE to check these shoes out so they had to mark them down BIG time...

by the way, i'm eyeing on this OG AIR MAX CB 34 (circa 93)in a thrift shop here...needs a lil restoration though.....price? P500.... :b
tongue.gif

BY by the way,anybody wants some hyperflights? check out GAISANO CEBU MALL fronting University of Visayas :smile:
smile.gif
...they still have some there,esp the silver color...same price though..P5700 :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

...off topic: Karel Marquez in a bikini top in her new video.....HALLELUJIA!! :wow:
eek.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

ATENEO DE CAGAYAN - XAVIER UNIVERSITY REPREZENT! (Psychology batch 2k4) :pimp:
pimp.gif

Gameover2 wrote:
my mom has Florals and Fashions too, but none of those jewelled ones. those cost around 2000+ a pop!
eek.gif
you pay for them?
laugh.gif

i actually got her a couple of pairs for our wedding anniv. 1 pair was pretty hard to acquire as it was made only for the oscars. but that's all she's getting from me. i have to save for my own "toys".
laugh.gif

[size=+2]
[/size]

any7aw.jpg

got dis in the mail...almost DS and got it cheap

just wanted to share the pic :rofl:
roll.gif
anyone got this or the white one size 9 ds, contact me asap

... i texted you bout the 13's

karel in a bikini? she lives near my house :smokin
smokin.gif

I NEED IX LOWS (8.5-9), XV's (9) XVII's (9). DS or VNDS

^^^ nice one airwin! :pimp:
pimp.gif

nice prices for those kicks GWAPOsite! :D
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom