MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

ey nice buy on the 17's.. which reminds me i have a pair of lightnings here which are real beat... and i remember paying a small fortune for these kicks :b
tongue.gif

dlsu and feu game was awesome could have gone either way.. also if you guys noticed some players from FEU were rocking X's and Jun Cabatu was wearing lasers and Casio was wearing stealths..

anyone have updates on the nike outlet over at riverbanks? i was hoping to cop a pair of steels sz 10.5 or 11..
and does anybody know where i can get a pair of Black/silver Nike Free trainers (all velcro w/o laces) also in sz 10.5 or 11 the only place i saw them was at Nike Park Gateway mall.. but i ran out of luck and they were on their last pair sz. 8

^
i saw some steels and ice blue x's in the marikina outlet last week. they were 4400 plus. i think they still have good sizes. im sure i saw a 10 for the steels

try calling to check what sizes they have. 475-1269
love is taking the air less travelled.

ey bro thanks for the quick reply i sure hope they have 10.5 or 11 there..

can anyone help me with the nike free's? compared to the new colorway im starting to regret not copping the black/silver ones

follow up question.. umm how does the sizing on the X's feel? ive been reading around and i heard they fit tight

those 17s are :smokin
smokin.gif

"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

XVIIs and it's case. You guys are right. The case is awesome. Probably why many say that this is the most expensive Js made.

Was also hoping to get the X linens. Was hoping a family member from the US will hook me up! Hasnt happened yet though.

So Jun Cabato is wearing Lasers!!! Nice. Never get a chance to watch UAAP on TFC.

Anymore new Js back there? Seems that there are a lot of good buys at Riverbanks.

Good to be back posting on this thread!

These came earlier as well. They crazy man!
Should I ball in them???
happy.gif

^^^ nice pick-up again e8sm!!! :smokin
smokin.gif

yeah, ball in them. i hope the black ones drop here in the p.i.
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

^e8sm, nice crazy 8s! unless adidas really surprises me, its yet another hot shoe that we are gonna miss out on

and yes, ball in them! if/when I get my pair, thats the first thing ima do

Alright guys. Will play in them. Been thinking about that. Have a game on Thursday and Sunday. Might use them at some point.
happy.gif

Hope they do drop these Crazy 8s in the Phils. Would be good. Otherwise, do you guys import kicks as well? There are a number on sale via eBay. Shipping cost is a hassle though!!! But what can we do.

Same problem here in Sydney. If they do drop here, retail is quite pricey. Sometimes, we do get lucky though. The XVIIs is a good example.

Thanks!

^ Any US based Pinoy NTer would like to hook me up on those Jordan P-Rods size 9.5? I have an extra sz 10 Tiffs for trade...

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

hope the kb8s come out.. hehe i think its about time i copped something from adidas again hahaha :b
tongue.gif
last thing i got from them were the TMAC1's in the white/black colorway which was pretty long ago :D
happy.gif

^i've seen the stuff that Adidas Phils will be bringing in for the rest of 2005 and early 2006. i didn't see those white/gold Tmac 5's. i saw the white/red one though.

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Pinoy Authentics

Quote:
i've seen the stuff that Adidas Phils will be bringing in for the rest of 2005 and early 2006.

hey gameover,

how much do you think is the retail price of the tmac 5s?

i do hope the black/white crazy 8s drop here.

Was actually thinking that last night. When storing the Crazy 8s, had a look at all my kickz and this is my first Adidas! Not really an Adidas fan. Quite hard when I love Jordans and all Iverson kicks!

How much is the SRP of the new Adidas A3 superstar here ?
[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

Quote:
will Adidas Phils. drop the black/white Crazy 8's here?

i'm not sure. i'll ask. i didn't see those in their samples room though.

Quote:
how much do you think is the retail price of the tmac 5s?

i'm i remember correctly, it's either Php 7495 or 6995.

btw, some pickups within the last week.

For Ateneo fans. 2005 Authentics.

the rookies. Zion. The Rabbi. Jainamite.
av0lex.jpg

UAAP's leading shotblocker, Japeth Like It's Hot.
av0vfo.jpg

UAAP's best PG and Ateneo's 6th Man.
av0yfq.jpg

and this pickup courtesy of Shoe Salon
b3lh5x.jpg

sorry for the huge pics.
------------

Pinoy Authentics

^^^ nice air 180s!!! :smokin
smokin.gif

Quote:
^^^ nice air 180s!!!

thanks bro. you ought to get yours too :smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
how much for the air 180's?

40% off. Php 2797.

I already talked with some adidas marketing guys. Crazy 8's will not drop, though one of my boys there got the sample. No Asia exclusives for the Tmac5.

------------

Pinoy Authentics

no crazy 8's :\
ohwell.gif
damn! guess we all have to wait for the new jordans to drop here.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Back
Top Bottom