MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

saw earlier some total packages and melo 1.5 lows in Nike Park. the colorway of the total packages is nice :wow:
eek.gif
, its basically a black shoe but the toe area is white and the back is yellow. i thought they were 2k4's from a far :lol:
laugh.gif
. the 1.5 lows are white/navy, kinda ugly IMO.

i have a question (non-shoe related), is anyone using or knows someone who uses the Nokia 6101? its the new flip phone of Nokia. thnaks! :D
happy.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
i have a question (non-shoe related), is anyone using or knows someone who uses the Nokia 6101? its the new flip phone of Nokia. thnaks!

i have a friend who's using that now...
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Pinoy Authentics

Quote:
i have a friend who's using that now...
gameover, favor naman pls. can you ask your friend on hows the performance on that phone? is it worth buying? and is the swivel of the phone a problem or not? im planning to buy a new phone and that Nokia 6101 is my top choice. just want to know the opinion of the users.

thanks a lot man! :D
happy.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
gameover, favor naman pls. can you ask your friend on hows the performance on that phone? is it worth buying? and is the swivel of the phone a problem or not? im planning to buy a new phone and that Nokia 6101 is my top choice. just want to know the opinion of the users.

dude check out the review of nokia 6101 here:

www.gsmarena.com

on the main page scroll down nandun yun review. :smile:
smile.gif

Hey peeps. Nice to know there are so many NTers here. Just moved back here from Cali to send the kids to school. Kicks are cheaper and no sales tax! I finally get to post again Jojo! Hope all is well with your fam...

Does anyone know the return/exchange policy for Nike Park? I bought a pair of white/grey/univ blue XIIIs at retail and now I regret it. For those wondering, the Eastwood Nike park has LBJ2s in CG on sale, 4 thou something, grey toe and white/grey XIIIs, the XXs midwest and east regionals for retail, and the 2K5s in white/purple/yellow. Those are about all I can remember.

Did that MNL NTer bball game ever happen? I'd be interested in playing if you guys don't mind.

Quote:

thanks a lot man!

so far, i know he's happy with it. downside is memory cause it doesn't have an MMC. everything else is alright.
------------

Pinoy Authentics

psychshrink - thnx for the update and welcome home i guess.

i dont know if other mla nters played na, but id be interested if ever .

Quote:
dtorch - justin!! (KA FRIENDSTER!!) 'sup bro!..kumusta pre? musta manila? still got those limitless? :wink:
wink.gif
the lasers were on 30% off in gaisano,right?kapalit ka didto? (as seen in your friendster pic) i wasnt able to buy those co'z i was savin up for a camelbak bag :wink:
wink.gif
...the last kicks i bought was some hush puppies... :lol:
laugh.gif

my limitless r used na...i just left it at CDO...those lasers were at 40% off, i had to buy it! hehe...di ko pa nagamit for playing...decided to use CG LBJ II for ballin' muna...kumusta n bro? I'm enjoying the malls here, lot of shoes compared to CDO pero I usually buy there coz as u said, daghan steals f u find them..hehe.. :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif

hey guys, good game between dlsu-feu yesterday. down to the wire finish
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

for anyone interested, i saw an adidas the kobe 1, silver, size 8, @ php 2500, in crossings department store, shangrila plaza. last pair tho.

Hey guys,

Been awhile since I last posted. Think it was still I page 50s!!! Great to be reading what you guys have been copping, etc. Been really busy!!! Drop by NT to check whats new especially in the Manila NTers thread. Just never have enough time to post though.

Nonetheless, August has been a good month in terms of pickups! Got the following from the Phils (got relatives to bring it over here to Sydney):
-Jordan XXs West edition. Man these are nice. Like some of you said, its nicer when looking at it in person!
-Jordan 18.5s. Nice pair too! Think we got this from Sportswarehourse in Libis

Also copped Jordan XVIIs. What can I say, love the case. These really the most expensive Js ever made?

Will post pics of these pick ups later on.

Also am waiting Crazy 8s. Had to get them from PYS. Quite overpriced, must admit.

Quote:
hey guys, good game between dlsu-feu yesterday. down to the wire finish

Bouncingboy, who won the game. Cant access the site from work!

^^^ feu won the game by a hairline, 72-71.

how much did the XVIIs cost you?

nice pick-ups!
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

Quote:
feu won the game by a hairline, 72-71

Damn man really?

Got the XVIIs for AUD120. Think the conversion rate nowadays is AUD1 = PHP 45? So on that basis, around PHP 5400? Guess thats not too bad.

Quote:
around PHP 5400

nice find for that price! what colorway?

Quote:
Damn man really?

yup, tight game all the way, could've gone either way

just got back from galle using my afternoon break. picked up ultramarine 180's from Shoe Salon at 40% off.

thanks kingcrux for the heads up!
------------

Pinoy Authentics

Bouncing boy, kicksten,

Thanks guys. Yeah was quite happy with the purchase myself.
happy.gif

Photo:

The XVIIs coppers I got awhile back. They just look good together.
happy.gif

Got the coppers for quite a good price as well, AUD150 if I recall correctly. Didnt have the box though, just the shoes bags.

^ nice !!! hinananap ko din yan ngayon but the white blue or the white red hi. mura na din nyan. i only have the coppers which i bought here for P4500 late last year. :rofl:
roll.gif

anu size nyan?

anyone seen any new jordans? ....

Black XVIIs - Size 10.5

Coppers - Size 11.

airwin, you bought the coppers for P4500!
eek.gif

Good buy.

Any of you guys cop the Crazy 8s???

Quote:
for anyone interested, i saw an adidas the kobe 1, silver, size 8, @ php 2500, in crossings department store, shangrila plaza. last pair tho.
wow! surprised those are still there. i picked up my size at that same place over a year ago...the box was a little beat though.

^those things have been sitting there for years, even still had a cherrywood 16 a few months ago ata but looked like a rat chewed on it. it was a size 8 also i think.

e8sm: yah i grabbed it as soon as i saw it.... gud thing it was my size :lol:
laugh.gif

any1 seen crazy 8's? people at adidas seen to have no idea when i asked the last time.

I NEED IX LOWS (8.5-9), XV's (9) XVII's (9). DS or VNDS

Back
Top Bottom