MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

^^ ballerdoc what colorway? It's ironic I got the knicks colorway today (they came out yesterday), some store secretly had em' :lol:
laugh.gif
they are $120 (i know you wear a size 13)
For sale: Nike Baller Bands Lot of 8. (in stock now) many sets to choose from.Great Price, email me for info.

Email: [email protected]

heads up nt'ers called up park today and some of their stores got their steaths in finally. looks lke its going to make it on RD tom after all. :D
happy.gif
only some branches got em tho, G4 got their stocks in. greenbelt did not... not sure on the others. no QSs tho. |I
tired.gif

" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

^^ wowowee!! hey guys who wants a pair of sz 13 flints DS?? P6995! im planin to trade them for stealths but have to add P2k but if i sell these and just buy the stealths then im entitled to get 10% off on stealths! anybody?? msg me asap thanks!!
"ill do whatever it takes to win games, whether sitting on a bench waving a towel,
handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot" ~KB8

ATTENTION MANILA NTERS: IM selling my DS Kobe Lasers Sz 13.ezinbox me for more info.

finally the stealths are here. :D
happy.gif
i just called stadium mega and reserved my pair. ill be getting them later. :D
happy.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

^ wow good 4u kicksten! just called them awhile ago and they said "sir, nagemail po ung pinakaheadqurters ng nike, bawal daw ho ang magpareserve!" sheeesh! well, im gonna get my pair later as well! :smokin
smokin.gif

"ill do whatever it takes to win games, whether sitting on a bench waving a towel,

ATTENTION MANILA NTERS: IM selling my DS Kobe Lasers Sz 13.ezinbox me for more info.

ei kicksten I got you two pairs of stealths at park g4. are you still going to get them if not I have to cancel it ASAP.

ei jay, I also got you 10.5 on stealths in G4. pls txt me ASAp if ur interested.

^thanks ballerdoc but ill just be getting my pair in stadium or forum. sorry for the hassle. i want to avail of the 10% off sa stadium or forum. my money didnt reach for 2 pairs. so i really need to use the 10% off. thanks again and sorry again for the hassle.

pimp.gif

^^ ballerdoc I still want the sz 10.5 @ G4...I'm gonna call my sis later to cop for me. thanks

great news for the mnl nters..yahoooo

no reservation daw?! >D
grin.gif

FOR SALE: DS Oly 7s size 10.5
FOR SALE: Lot of 200 Nike Baller Bands (great for resale)
Email: [email protected]

good lookin' dude my pops is out there right now, but i doubt he'll know which kicks are which :frown:
frown.gif

Jesus Loves ME

i went to mega stadium to have my flints replaced for some stealths and they said im not qualified to do the return since im 3 days over the 15 day return policy! i mean the shoes are good as new but they said its their policy. i ges the only reason they dont wana do the exchange is that the flints were alredy bought wholesale. there are no more flints in nikestadium mega and if i return mine it would be the only pair left. how can they not accept it? the stealths were just released today. IS there any other way?

im thinkin wud they consider the holy week as not part of the 15day return policy since their store was close anyways? do u guys know how many days the mall was closed for holyweek?

Or someone can buy my pair DS flints sz 13 P6995 :D
happy.gif
it will surely take the load of me.tnx!

15 days is 15 days..holidays and weekends count. If it was mentioned 15 business days then you have a shot but right now your best bet is to sell the shoe and get the Stealths. Sorry dude, store policy.

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

I find it odd that NikePark would allow one individual to hawk out all the stocks of a certain product. But then again, they are a franchise for Nike Philippines and selling all their stocks is the bottom line.

To even sell it for wholesale price is even more odd. Sure getting rid of the "hard to sell" sizes is cool but there are some people willing to purchase the XXs such as NTers.

Oh well, thank goodness my addiction to Nike has mellowed down. I still buy more shoes than I need but at least it isn't like it was before... hahaha.

Jay Ong went to Xavier School huh... ? same with me :smile:
smile.gif

those who want the stealths better make their move now. before this jay ong makes his.

[size=+2]
sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[/size]

^ I don't think its illegal..its just unfair to shoe heads...

I guess its more illegal to buy shoes by bulk before they are "officially" released. Like buying the entire store stocks and when they actually released you get a reply from the store like they're sold out...

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

my cousin also went to xavier... >D
grin.gif

Quote:
is what jay ong doing illegal?

its more on the part of nikepark that is questionable business malpractice since their a retail chain and not a wholesale outlet. but if some of their high ranking officers are in cahoots with this guy in reselling in ebay which is a possiblity coz otherwise why give it to him at wholesale since if he is reselling them at probably rape prices he will get them at retail anyways, then it becomes very illegal to the company and when nike finds out who they will be kicked out...
if nobody at park is in on it then what xxx double0 xxx said. their just impatient to make a huge sale... >D
grin.gif

" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

well finally got my feb19 20s in my arms and i have to say having them in person, theyre quickly becoming one of my most fave Js EVER!. :D
happy.gif
gotta love the white patent. my stealths will be arriving next week too. cant wait for em. :D
happy.gif

Quote:
those who want the stealths better make their move now. before this jay ong makes his.

so true. hopefully he will have the decency to give some ph shoeheads some breathing room for those who cant get theirs on rd and a few days later...

as soon as i found out the stealths were already here, i quickly called nike forum and secured my pair. whew! also had a 10% off on them. hehe!

nike forum in greenhills still has a lot of sizes. just a heads up. :wink:
wink.gif

pimp.gif

I'm sure Nike Park would still sell them to you even if they are reserved for one person via wholesale. Or would they? I got the XX Stealth today from Nike Park Podium for 20% off in a size 10...

Nike park (or stadium?) in SM Southmall has the stealths, i went there this afternoon and they have it..the black patent is really nice..im not a fan of black bball kicks but its really nice in person..sells for P8995..so come and get it before Jay Ong buys it all...lol :rofl:
roll.gif

Code:
 In the hood they say Fifty man your sneaker look white yoJust can't believe Reebok did a deal with a psycho

I know you are all excited on your new stealths, but this is just a warning for those who copped them. they are of lesser quality than the feb20s, I got two pairs and both ofthem has damage, I returned them, the jumpman logo at the back are falling off on the left shoe of both pairs. the laserg on the strap are almost erased from the strap of one of my pairs and lastly they got scuffs all over, I'm very dissappointed got high expectations on these babies since the feb20s are great in terms of performance and quality |I
tired.gif

It wont cost anything guys if you take few ,imutes of your time tocheck every angle of them.

Back
Top Bottom