MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

^ If you can't get any CG4 I have an extra sz 9 DS, if you can fit in those. QS XX didn't release here in T-dot. I can add + cash to compensate the difference...

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

any sightings on the GR 2k5's and penny's?

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

sorry double O, 9.5 is the limit for me...
WANTED DUNK SBs:calis,dunkles,bucks,jedis,HUFs,etc. DS only in sizes 9.5-11
email:[email protected]
AIM:trobledpnoi
please contact me with YOUR offers. Located in Bay Area but will accept offers elsewhere

sports haven and sports warehouse is located beside shopwise libis...

i wonder if the penny 1s and gr h2k5s will drop here...
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

i need to know if knicks pennys dropped in manila because im going to ask my cousin to get them for me and bring them back. they might not release in canada so i want to make sure i get my pair (w/o having to pay shipping)

so if anyone can confirm that theyre out in manila and give me a price for them id really appreciate it
E-mail: [email protected]

Guys, I couldn't help myself and got the LB2 lows from Nike Stadium SM North. I tried it out in a game last night and it felt really good, it's kind of disconcerting at first because I am not used to wearing low cuts for games. the only lows I tried to play in are the Jordan XIX lows and the Zoom Drives. The Zoom Drives have the best fit of them all due to the strap. But the cushioning is not on par with the other 2. The Jordan XIX Low are more stable but in terms of cushioning I'll give the slight edge to the LB2s. The LB2 lows felt really good with the plush inner lining and they fit reall good too.

As with the LB2 mids, I would suggest you go half a size or full size bigger ( depending on your fit preference).

^^^ thanks for the review. im still thinking of copping them, since i already have the black/red and white/blue mids. i just expected the price to be a little bit lower than what the srp is, and im kinda low on funds right now. :\
ohwell.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

park sm manila - 4004674

park rob ermita - 5228625

park g4 - 7291473

dygo great pick up and great review... I really can't get myself to wear lows for playin' ball, so the lbj2 lows will only be worn during the summer with shorts :smokin
smokin.gif
I'd have to agree with you with the zoom drives however, those I don't mind wearing at all since they are great for a slasher type player. Anybody else copping the lbj2 lows? I myself would rather wait, I still can't believe they cost more there than here in the US

FOR SALE: Lot of 200 Nike Baller Bands (great for resale)
Email: [email protected][/font]

DAMN this ACL injury.... I'm so stocked on kicks since December that and I couldn't use them even if i wanted to. Rehab requires "running" shoes for the running part since its best for the purpose.

By August (after rehab) I'd probably have new kicks every week for countless week...hehehe. Too many kicks and I'm still waiting for the X and the XIII lows. My wife's gonna kill me unless i can hide some of these shoes away.

^^ you play for a college team or league?? sorry to hear about that acl injury, hope it gets better for you bro.

Quote:
My wife's gonna kill me unless i can hide some of these shoes away

you and I have the same problem :lol:
laugh.gif
, she's actually happy now that I'm selling a little bit of my J's. She thinks it's a start of cleaning the J's closet :wink:
wink.gif

FOR SALE: Lot of 200 Nike Baller Bands (great for resale)
Email: [email protected][/font]

Kobe Beef,

Don't make the same mistake I did for my rehab, I had my ACL injury 5 years ago, I rushed my rehab and much to my present day regret, went back into the game 6 months after the surgery. I went from being able to dunk the ball to being content to just touching the board right now. I'm 5' 7'' btw. I never regained the old leg and knee strength back, and now being a middle aged guy, gravity and "old age" are adding insult to injury so to speak. Take it slow, make sure you get your old strength back first before going back in to the game. and even after gettign your old strength back, continue to have a regular weights/strength training for the injured leg. I stopped after 6 month, now my knee swell up after a particularly intense game.
frown.gif

FYI guys,

if you check today's issue of the philippine daily inquirer, there's an article by dexter matilla about the XXs. its on the lifestyle section.

Dygo1:

Haha... thanks for the heads up. But seriously, ACL rehab has progressed really well as compared to a few years back but you ARE DEAD ON. Rushing back to the game isn't on my plans. Right now, I finished a month of weight training for the legs (leg press, squats, calf raises, leg curls, hip) and will be running in a week.

As soon as I run, i will move on to the strength coach. after a month or two, i will do drills, and for the last month, plyometrics. And since I used my hamstring as a graft (as opposed to patella), it'll take 8 months.

But to keep this with the topic NIKE, i will probably rock the XII lows the first time i get back!!!

Jay:

I played high school varsity as a little used scrub... that was a sign that said "hanggang doon ka lang". But hey, I always had the best kicks... I just play rec leagues and alumni leagues now. Running at top speed and suddenly braking gave me the injury...

I am not as good as Carlofromdapi though. That guy rocks the basketball court. And sad to say... he has better kicks than me. Carlo... return the AJ V Infrared I gave you for your birthday... you have too many damn good kicks to begin with. HAHAHA.

^^^ yup, that's one thing that he missed, the XXs, especially the stealths, are made of patent leather.

is he the same guy we met during the lebron launch that was supposed to write an article about it?

^ yeah, i remember it now. he's also a nter. we didnt met him there, but a day after the launch party, he posted here to tell us that he'll write an article about it, but i guess i didnt materialize...

^

He actually wrote an article on the Lebron launch party. The article he flaked on was the Nike Talk Manila Summit. The second one. He didn't introduce himself coz he said he was busy taking notes for his article.

Quote:
Haha... thanks for the heads up. But seriously, ACL rehab has progressed really well as compared to a few years back but you ARE DEAD ON. Rushing back to the game isn't on my plans. Right now, I finished a month of weight training for the legs (leg press, squats, calf raises, leg curls, hip) and will be running in a week.

That is good to hear, I had my acl injury because some one landed full weight flush on the sideof my left knee. BOOM! there goes my knee.

thanks for the FYI jojo.

but he really forgot that the XXs are also made of patent leather...

:D
happy.gif

regards to all!

Back
Top Bottom