MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

^ airchinelaz Got your email bro..sent you my address...I also updated my ISS and NT posts and you are now the pending owner of the Ice Blue Xs I have for trade :smokin
smokin.gif

Thanks

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

Quote:
Do we go whole court or half court? Do we have enough for 10 guys?

kung whole court, bawal fastbreak ha. sali ako, pangumpleto lang kung kulang.
smile.gif

[size=+2]
sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[/size]

^^^ ako din, kahit taga-in bound lang ng bola! :rofl:
roll.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Who wants to join me and feathertouch29 in YMCA gym ?we need 10 more player

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

Quote:
Who wants to join me and feathertouch29 in YMCA gym ?we need 10 more player

when? If we really need people I can invite a few of my friends. you want to try Manila Bulletin Gym?

man count me and my brother in. i feel super bored here in makati. give me a text 09218089988. where is the YMCA gym anyways?

YMCA gym is in Gandara Street near Ongpin. the court there is nice but parking can be a problem. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I humbly suggest Manila Bulletin Gym in Intramuros. P1k per hour, you can use the digital scoreboard too for free. It also has showers for those who like to shower after a game.

^^^ keep me informed on when & where guys. it could be nice if its in manila though...

regards to all!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Quote:
YMCA gym is in Gandara Street near Ongpin. the court there is nice but parking can be a problem. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I humbly suggest Manila Bulletin Gym in Intramuros. P1k per hour, you can use the digital scoreboard too for free. It also has showers for those who like to shower after a game.

Much cheaper in MB Gym cge dyan na lang tayo basta every Sunday PM.12 na tao lang tayo ok na para di tayo mabitin sa laro .Pareng Andrew pwede ka pala pag sunday
[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

i can reserve Blue Eagle Gym or Moro if you guys are interested.

but normally it's harder to schedule at Moro.

Moro - Php 700/hour
Blue Eagle - Php 600/hour

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

^^ im game in ateneo! tis wer i study! :D
happy.gif

gameover2 u atenean??

anyone has info on 2k5s yet?? :nerd:
nerd.gif

------------------
"Winners are just ex-losers who got mad."

FOR SALE DS Kobe Lasers and DS XIII FLINTS both sz 13 ezinbox me.

Quote:
Much cheaper in MB Gym cge dyan na lang tayo basta every Sunday PM.12 na tao lang tayo ok na para di tayo mabitin sa laro .Pareng Andrew pwede ka pala pag sunday

Oh Oh - If its sundays then I can't make it, coz that is the only time /day I can go out with my wife and kids.
frown.gif

a friend of mine will be going to ateneo next school yr... :b
tongue.gif

" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

Quote:
batch 99 hs, batch 2003 college

hi batchmate :smile:
smile.gif

martinichi: yeah i am. my batches are listed above.

i can probably accomodate some of you guys to play with us every friday night at Moro...

let me know who's interested.
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Quote:
sinu pa mga atenista dito?

Used to be...HS batch 2002, But i left college after 2nd year though.
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

Tuloy ba tayo sa MB GYM ? gagawa kami ng liga ni feathertouch29 7players per team Gusto nyo ? mas ok panay NIKETALKER lahat

[size=+2]
"I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE "STAT" STOUDEMIRE -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

Back
Top Bottom