MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

^how do we join? i mean...do i need PAYPAL or something in order to donate to the chest?

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
Was watching PBL dis afternoon and a player from Welcoat named Coching/Conching was rockin some QS XXs.

:lol:
laugh.gif
i saw that player too earlier. i was just flipping channels and when i passed studio23 i was like...did i just see someone wearing the QS 20's. :lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
then i called nike stores and asked if they had it already.

pimp.gif

so are we really getting the QS XXs or are those few pairs it? any word if we have been sideswiped on the stocks? >:
mad.gif

also, any sightings of the ice blue Xs?
" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

haha i was watching studio 23 also and a player from welcoat was wearing the qs XX :lol:
laugh.gif
lucky guy.wish the pi released that colorway

so meron ba nung air max 97 sa nike park sa south mall??
WANTED DUNK SBs:calis,dunkles,bucks,jedis,HUFs,etc. DS only in sizes 9.5-11
email:[email protected]
AIM:trobledpnoi
please contact me with YOUR offers. Located in Bay Area but will accept offers elsewhere

Did someone check if the shipment of H2k5s has arrived in Nike Stores? From what info kicksten got they suppose to release on Sunday May 1st so more or less they should be in stock right now. the colorway supposedly is blck/white. :nerd:
nerd.gif

Any new info on these or other kix?

Salamat! :b
tongue.gif

------------------
"Winners are just ex-losers who got mad."

FOR SALE DS Kobe Lasers and DS XIII FLINTS both sz 13 ezinbox me.

i was in stadium megamall earlier and it was full of people bcoz of the 3 day sale of megamall. anyways, the store had lots of boxes piled up near their stock room. im not sure if thats bcoz of the sale or new deliveries. i was trying to check the boxes if they were new deliveries or not. but it was too hard bcoz "siksikan talaga sa loob". :lol:
laugh.gif
i did see the white/red/black and all white 13 lows. i was told that athletes foot stores got the all white 13 lows too.

yesterday in the PBA, i saw john arigo wearing the 2k5 white/red. they were :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
. i hope those come out here. but its really weird that the RD of the 2k5's here is May 1 Sunday. cant remember a shoe coming out on a Sunday here. well, if park g4 is right with the 2k5 May 1 release then YAHOO!!! if not, im guessing the 2k5's will still be arriving in May.

lets cross our fingers. :wink:
wink.gif

pimp.gif

FOR SALE: All DS and SZ 10.5 Altitudes, Flints 13s, 18s mid wht/red, Patent 1s retro wht/blk/red, Wheats 13s (sz 11)...Nike Baller Bands Lot of 8. (in stock now) many sets to choose from.Great Price, email me for info.

Email: [email protected]

our local nike store informed me also that they got the 2k5s in, the wht/red and the other color i forgot. havent got to see it yet though. surely if they got them outside manila they must have them there already too.
btw, any sightings if the ice blue X retros?
" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

just called nike park g4 and nike stadium rockwell...both will release the 2k5's tomorrow May 1 in 3 colors...white/black, all white, and white/red. the AJ 10's will be out tomorrow as well in 2 colors... :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...white/ice blue and white/grey/black. so 5 new kicks will be out tomorrow...that is according to the 2 stores i called earlier. :wink:
wink.gif

ihanda nyo na mga pera nyo. :lol:
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

^thanks for the heads up, kicksten. but i can't believe we still don't have any of the xx qs yet. that's really starting to get to me. >:
mad.gif

loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

thanks for the heads up! Looks like they made it May 1 coz the 20% off discount on mastercard expires today! >D
grin.gif

btw, Anyone wanna trade DS XIII Flints sz 13 for DS H2k5 sz 13 preferably the white/black colorway, msg me tnx!
------------------
"Winners are just ex-losers who got mad."

FOR SALE DS Kobe Lasers and DS XIII FLINTS both sz 13 ezinbox me.

Kristen4 how much is the SRP of the AJ X ?

[size=+2]
"I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE "STAT" STOUDEMIRE -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

finally picked up my 2k5's in nike forum greenhills earlier tonight. the white/white's are sweet, but i had to go with the white/black's first. straight :pimp:
pimp.gif
. now all i need are the QS...

^if i remember correctly, the srp of the x's are 6495 php.

hmmm i can only get one... either the white/white 2k5's or ice X's...

any suggestion? i'm leaning toward the 2k5's cause everyone says the X's are very poor in quality... but man, i love jordans...

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

kicksten's right; 6295 php sounds like the correct price. in any event, the x's (both ice and steel) are less than 6500 php.

gameover2, i'd go with the 2k5's. i only had them on for less than a minute, but they already felt really comfortable. besides, you can't go wrong with the white/white colorway. if i had enough cash to spare, i'd get myself a pair of those too unfortunately, i've got no paper left haha.

i didn't try the x's on, but then again, i never really liked them to begin with. but that's just me.

looking for QS XX's in a size 10 or 10.5. ezinbox me.

yo mga kabayans .. my tito's n g-mama is comin down from QC...do they have any asia exclusives down over there at manila (AF1's,AM's,Dunks etc.) ?
EMAIL: [email protected]
AIM: rx7fd3sk1mb0
anyone have any kind of rayguns sz9-10 or anythin close?

Marts, cop 2k5s dude. 2k5's > X in terms of basketball performance.

Btw, i don't like how X's are gonna come out there already...no time to save :frown:
frown.gif

^both x's are out already in nike forum greenhills, and should be out in other nike branches else by today.

looking for QS XX's in a size 10 or 10.5. ezinbox me.

i asked a friend to check out Nike Stadium in PowerPlant today. he confirmed that the three 2k5 colorways, as well as the Ice X's were out already. the Steel X's are following tomorrow.

he also said that the X's look garbage in terms of quality. mukha daw greenhills fakes. hehehe :lol:
laugh.gif

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

heads up guys! the ajX ice are out today, i've confirmed that with podium and greenbelt.. i've reserved my pairs already. the Steels are already with the stores also but they said they weren't allowed to sell them till the 7th... this goes the same for both the nike parks at podium and greenbelt. the 20% on gold and platinum citibank cards are no good anymore. I think the cards will only get a 10% discount but the clear is still good at 15%... the x's are selling for 6299..

^if you wana get the the steel 10's early, nike stadium stores and nike forum in greenhills are selling them already. i got both 10's earlier in nike stadium shangri-la. IMO, they are :smokin
smokin.gif
. 2k5's look good too but im more of a AJ head so i had to go with the 10's. :wink:
wink.gif
i even sold 3 of my AF1's just to have money for the 10's. :lol:
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I got the ICE X today at the Podium with 15% discount using the Citibank Clear Mastercard. They look fin and heck, they are Jordans...

Man... I've spent so much on kicks I'm bordering on getting kicked in the you know what by my wife. Last couple of weeks have resulted in:

XX Stealth (20% off)
XIII Maroon (30% off)
XIII Platinum (20% off)
XIII low White Red (20% off) x 3
XIII wheat (40% off)
X Carolina (15% off)
XII low obsidian (ebay $70)
Lebron 2 low white (20% 0ff)
Shox VC IV White/Red/Black (20% off)
Nike Huarache 2k5 All Star (10% off)

Back
Top Bottom