MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

update: aj xx is sold out here. 1pair of size 14 in white/red/black left in nike stadium in ayala. last pair of black size 8 and 13 in toby's and athlete's. steel x is still avaliable @park and stadium. shoe salon got white/yellow aj2 now. :smile:
smile.gif

^shoe salon? wow! thats the first time theyre selling J's.

any signs of the black/yellow 13 lows?

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

aj at shoe salon! this might mean they would bring in more j's. that would be great for us pi nters.
smile.gif

[size=+2]
sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[/size]

Found out from a nike phils. source (as of this week), that the 13s lows (blackmaize and white/maize) won't be released in Manila. It's only the white/red/black and whites for the time being.

Hope this info helps.

^^^ sayang if they dont release it here. im feeling the black ones pa naman...

i want to know too if the lakers colorway of the h2k5s drop here in july...

thanks!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

littlebenben: even that first colorway of the XX (size 14) at Stadium in ATC is gone. It was apparently reserved for Rob Wainwright...well that's what I heard from an employee at Athlete's. There was a size 7 there but that was it.

Quote:
Found out from a nike phils. source (as of this week), that the 13s lows (blackmaize and white/maize) won't be released in Manila. It's only the white/red/black and whites for the time being.
ouch, that sucks. The black maize are the nicest of them all, sayang talaga. Thanks for the info though.

^napaka sayang talaga! bad trip!!! >:
mad.gif

is that info final? really like those black/yellow 13 lows.

pimp.gif

are there still any ice blue x's anywhere in PI? possibly a size 9.5-10? i heard they were dropping the rest they didn't sell on june 1st. i was wondering, cuz i was gonna copp a pair for a friend. salamat!

Last edited:
Quote:
update: aj xx is sold out here. 1pair of size 14 in white/red/black left in nike stadium in ayala. last pair of black size 8 and 13 in toby's and athlete's. steel x is still avaliable @park and stadium. shoe salon got white/yellow aj2 now.
are you serious wala ng xx's? sayang, pero i hope not... i need a size 9.5 and another 10.5 stealths pa naman and someone went home yesterday from cali to pick em' up for me.

jerome or ryan pls. hook up a pare with some info. on who's got the stealths for those sizes. I asked a friend to buy pa naman for me....THANKS in advance

I really hope you guys (PI) gets the blk/maize 13 lows though, these shoes are so :pimp:
pimp.gif
looking and not to mention a very nice quality (very durable) for a retro release... (it isn't cheap looking and will not easily crease)

FOR SALE: Wht/Grey/Caro 13s SZ 10.5 * Olympic 7s SZ 10.5 * Wheats 13s SZ 11 all DS
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Park Gateway Mall

Stealths - size 8 and 8.5 only. took a lot of restraining for me not to buy the size 8 one.
Steel X's
three 2k5 colorways
XIII - white/gray, flint, gray toes
white/black, black operates on sale

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Quote:
It was apparently reserved for Rob Wainwright...

hmm, so he rocks Jordans when he's off the court... i'll tell my friend, who inked him for the Converse deal. :lol:
laugh.gif

------------

^^^ i felt the same way when i was at park gateway last friday, i was seriously thinking of buying the stealths, but, 10k is 10k, grabe! after my pick-ups the previous months, i dont know how i'll pay for them... of all things that i'll be addicted to, shoes pa! :rofl:
roll.gif

i do hope the black/maize 13 lows drop here. sayang talaga if not. |I
tired.gif

regards to all! :smokin
smokin.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

^nope...we dont have any dunk SB account...we only get the normal dunks.

is it final...no black/maize and white/maize 13 lows anymore?

pimp.gif

Gameover: haha I ain't sure man. LOL. Never can be too sure about that kinda info.
It just kinda sucks that they don't have any more size 11 of the Stealths! I'll just buy a pair of 2K5s which seem to be quite abundant around here in Alabang. I was planning to play with the XXs pero dibale nalang. They seem to be a good bet for balling shoes.

Psx: yeah, i'd go 2k5 too, cause i'm sure they won't sell out, so expect price drops in the next months. plus i've both 2k3 and 2k4 already. so i'd naturally cop a 2k5. i wanted to get the steels, but i'm doubting the grip on those soles. plus the material looks really cheap.
------------

^^^ i agree, after copping the all-star 2k5s last feb (6th pair discount at nike park), im waiting for the price of the white/red to drop, at 6995, i guess they wont sell out...

^All-star 2K5s?? Howd you get that??? When did the 2K5s go out on sale here??

Btw, I agree with you. I saw the Xs and I was like :x
sick.gif
quality looks like something out of greenhills...

^ psx: all-star 2k5's were sold a couple of months back. i'm not sure how many stores had them, but i saw them at Park G4.
------------

yo guys! if the black/yellow and white/yellow 13 lows are not really dropping here anymore...i was thinking of getting other kicks. which one is the best choice in the list:

2k5 white/red
2k5 white/black
13 low white/red/black
13 low all white
lebron 2 low all white

thanks!

pimp.gif

Best choice?

Go with the 13 low white/red/black

The others you'll see them on sale...

Kicks 4 Trade