MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

JaysEmpire,

you got mail. :D
happy.gif

HEADS UP - sports warehouse got in their new stock, a lot of junk, but some nice stuff too. Don't know any prices for sure because they were still unloading the stock, but everything new is 30% off retail. Apparently they get new stock every 4 months. Things that are new - some syracuse dunks (random sizes), 4 pairs of af1 low premium curry (sizes 9-10.5, 1 pair each), 2 pairs (that I saw at least) of cool grey lebron II (size 8 and 8.5) I think, a handful of grey toe XIIIs (random sizes), another handful of white/wheat XIII, some black carmelo 1.5s (random), operates in white/black and brown FSR, zoom air orizabas (only thing I'm gonna pick up). Most of the good stuff didn't come in large quantity, so don't sleep.

jay, haven't seen zoom drives in white/black for a really long time now, and I frequent most of the manila area malls. only sports haven has em right now that I can think, they are 10% off, but don't know about sizes...

^ i heard from a friend, he saw Flint 13's daw there??? can you confirm? he went monday night.
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

^I think they may have gotten a few. None were on display when I went, though my friend did notice a box with the word flint on it, all I know is there aren't many pairs at all

thanks for the heads up, lakersclippers!

the cool grey lbj 2s got me excited...

:smokin
smokin.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Quote:
JaysEmpire, you got mail
^^ replied

Thanks for the infos mga pre.... If anybody gets a chance to call or go to sports haven and rustan's U for the Air Zoom Drive in white/grey and wht/red colorway can you pls. ask how much and if they have a size 10.5 or 10? I finally unDSed my blk/blk pair for ballin' and I must say I am very happy w/the performance of the kicks (of course I had to wear ankle braces). So are you guys getting any word on the 13 maizes? I hope ya'll get it :D
happy.gif
If not I'd be glad to help but you have to let me know asap

FOR SALE: Wht/Grey/Caro 13s SZ 10.5 * Olympic 7s SZ 10.5 * Wheats 13s SZ 11 Laser 4's SZ 10.5 all DS
E-MAIL: [email protected]

@jay may black/white na AZD dito sa zamboanga.. 4699 na lng yata ang price.

where can i find lebron II sz 11 at 40-50% discount?or if someone wants to sell his lebron II sz 11 kung meron man just mail me [email protected] thanks :smile:
smile.gif

can someone hook me up with the af1 curry sz 9? i havent been to sports warehouse and cannot go there this weekend >:
mad.gif
.someone contact me at 09179412577.Tnx! :D
happy.gif

hi guys, quick question lang po ... are the nike zoom 20.5.5 (lebron's summer bballin shoes) gonna be released here in the PI. And bakit there's so many fakes are olredi out there? thnx in advance...

^^^ dami nga eh, iba-iba pa ang kulay. :rofl:
roll.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

^^^
go to GH and you'll see a wide variety of fakes!!! >:
mad.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

jerome,
what's the zoom air orizabas? sounds cool but i have no idea. are the 13 flints on 40% less too?

thanks pipol! :D
happy.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

Re: the 13s lows - black or white/maize, wala talaga sa pinas. kung sa 'tate hirap kumuha ng black/amize, eh dito pa. For the white/maize, some can get lucky but they're running out fast as well (or gone by now).

To jay's empire,

Were you able to cop some of these 13 lows? black/maize or white/maize?

^^sayang talaga! >:
mad.gif

umaasa pa naman talaga ako na magkakaroon dito nun o kahit isa lang sa dalawang 13 lows.

sa 2k5 na lang ako... :wink:
wink.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

^

PCRIZZZY is selling 3 pairs of 2K5 for only 15,000 pesos, deadstock without the boxes.

white size 10
white/red 10.5
white/black 10.5

Good deal if you ask me.

WOW! thanks JOJO for the letting everyone know about them 2k5s i got for sale! Any Manilla NTers interested jus let me know! thanks!

JOJO THANKS PARE.....

^

You talk as if I cleared out all the stocks here. Noypi sold a grip of Ice Xs. I only sold a couple. I can get you that size 11. Hit me up next week.

Back
Top Bottom