MANNIE FRESH x YASIIN BEY aka Mos Def "OMFGOD" The Album

:pimp:

Dawg this track goes. I had to play it like 4 times to process how nice it is. I can't wait for a full length project.

Please please please please let this album come out. Thank you for the headsup on the single and that npr interview. Reps for all.

isn't mos def stuck outside the us?

last I heard they wouldn't let him back in he states

This **** is still never coming out

In that video series a year ago, they showed parts of this song and "Black Jesus" (which they dropped a while ago)

I have no confidence other tracks exist :lol:

isn't mos def stuck outside the us?

last I heard they wouldn't let him back in he states

False. Internet rumor.

http://www.salon.com/2014/05/27/mos...deplorable_internet_rumor_seemed_so_credible/

This **** is still never coming out

In that video series a year ago, they showed parts of this song and "Black Jesus" (which they dropped a while ago)

I have no confidence other tracks exist :lol:

I'll keep the thread updated in hopes of proving you wrong.

Last edited:
fwiw they played a lot of beats in that video series (which sounded great), but they only ever showed Mos laying down vocals for the two tracks that are out.

Also in the NPR video, Mannie says he *just* finished this song even though those old videos had parts of it.

I want this album so bad, but I gotta be cautious

Im here for this 
eek.gif

Sounds nice.

Damb, Manny needs to produce more.

Last edited:
I hope that project comes out... Great collabro... For those interested, he recently stopped by NPR to talk about his trade & did a little set via his iPad.

Damn....just caught wind of the track. This sound so dope. Manny seems to have made the track pretty specific to Mos' style. Can't wait to hear more.

DJ Set

Starting @ 4:25

That old Showtime at the Apollo beat though. :x :nthat:

You know Cam'ron would love that beat. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom