MANNIE FRESH x YASIIN BEY aka Mos Def "OMFGOD" The Album

Whatever happened to currensy mos def jay electronica album?????(damn jay electronica)

Last edited:
Yasiin Bey  and Mannie Fresh have long been at work on their collaborative albumOMFGOD. After giving us “Black Jesus” we were told that the record was finished. Now the former Big Tymers  producer has spoke with MTV News  to report that they are still in the recording process. He said:  “When I thought we were finished, anywhere we go we bump into cats like Just Blaze  or whatever that are just like, ‘Man whatever y’all need. We got y’all,’”

Curren$y  and T.I.  will feature on songs as well. The duo says that they should have the album done in the next month or so. Since they are not affiliated with any particular record label, they have taken their time...

this was written 1 year ago  
indifferent.gif

http://www.okayplayer.com/news/yasiin-bey-mannie-fresh-omfgod-album-video.html

Last edited:

Yasiin Bey  and Mannie Fresh have long been at work on their collaborative albumOMFGOD. After giving us “Black Jesus” we were told that the record was finished. Now the former Big Tymers  producer has spoke with MTV News  to report that they are still in the recording process. He said:  “When I thought we were finished, anywhere we go we bump into cats like Just Blaze  or whatever that are just like, ‘Man whatever y’all need. We got y’all,’”

Curren$y  and T.I.  will feature on songs as well. The duo says that they should have the album done in the next month or so. Since they are not affiliated with any particular record label, they have taken their time...

this was written 1 year ago  
indifferent.gif

http://www.okayplayer.com/news/yasiin-bey-mannie-fresh-omfgod-album-video.html
Album was most likely scraped or put on hold seeing that Mos is still being denied entry into the US. 
mean.gif

After hearing Black Jesus and Lets Get It, I am hyped to see what comes out of this. I just hope it eventualy comes out.

Mos on Mannie beat :smokin

nuthin to do with the mannie fresh collab, just a dope vid some of you may not have seen...

Last edited:
Trollin looking for new workout music. This is a dope idea, two diff styles coming together. Younger me would've looooved this.

Back
Top Bottom