Mannnnn The patriots are going undefeated again.. SMH

AFC East is gonna be tough this year (minus the Jets
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

AFC East is gonna be tough this year (minus the Jets
laugh.gif
)

Eh, it only appears to be tough. Dolphins over performed last year and could be last place in that division. Buffalo is wishy washy and who knows about theJets.

Random question...

Who do ya'll think finishes with the two best records in the NFL?

I think it'll be Patriots & Steelers (barring key injuries).

Pitt needs to meet NE in the playoffs. In Pittsburgh. Gotta get rid of those demons, and Tomlin is the coach to do it.

LMAO. Let's not forget what happen in the Superbowl. Eli and the giant's gave them a spankin.

They could add Walter Payton, LT, and Jerry Rice to that roster and they STILL wouldn't go undefeated. Season's too long now, pressure's to great,teams are too good. The year they were close and lost to the giants should prove that. I don't care what anybody says you play that Super Bowl 10 times thePatriots would have won 8. The giants played an almost perfect game and made EVERY play...and STILL eeked out the victory.

Same will happen this year..the patriots will be off some Sundays and they'll get beat.

The Dline still has Wilfork holding it down, Seymour and Ty Warren on the ends.. They need another pass rusher tho, word is they are trying to get D. Burguess from Oakland..

SMH told yall

They could add Walter Payton, LT, and Jerry Rice to that roster and they STILL wouldn't go undefeated.
What kind of point is that?
laugh.gif

i dont even know why yall responded to dude.. all of his posts in the sports forum dont make much sense..

Hold up tho...

So the pats potential starters are : Adalius Thomas, Mayo, Burgess, Bruschi, Wilfork, Seamour, Ty Warren, Shawn Springs, Leigh Bodden, Merriweather, Chung?
eek.gif
eek.gif

Moss, Brady, Fred Taylor, Wes Welker, Joey Galloway, Ben Watson, Alex Smith, Greg Lewis.. W/ their Oline...
sick.gif
sick.gif

Belichek is going to be running the score up something SERIOUS this year..

the rest of the NFL should just wave the white flag and forfeit the season, for real. save themselves the time, effort, and embarrassment.

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

the rest of the NFL should just wave the white flag and forfeit the season, for real. save themselves the time, effort, and embarrassment.
Because forfeiting is not embarrassing?

Originally Posted by thetruth03

The Dline still has Wilfork holding it down, Seymour and Ty Warren on the ends.. They need another pass rusher tho, word is they are trying to get D. Burguess from Oakland..

SMH told yall
smh.gif
damn, pats are STACKED.

I don't like the Patriots and I live in New England, never will like them, ill just stick to my Titans

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Which is why they won the Super Bowl against the New York Giants correct??

Back
Top Bottom