Mannnnn The patriots are going undefeated again.. SMH

I think that if they lose a game during the reg season (which they will), they'll win the SB.

The pressure of winning EVERY single game, is too much. With 1 loss, the pressure will be off to be "perfect".

Which is why they won the Super Bowl against the New York Giants correct??

indifferent.gif

SMH.. They LOST to the Giants.. Where were you at??

i just signed up with the pats to return kicks and punts.

i returned 3 punts in my flag football league last year against some 9 year olds, so i'm used to dominating over the competition like they are used to$+*%*#!! on the league.

i'm wearing number 12 so look out for me on the field. i'll be the one with the bad wife in the stands.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by Any Given Sunday89

Which is why they won the Super Bowl against the New York Giants correct??

indifferent.gif

SMH.. They LOST to the Giants.. Where were you at??

NO WAY!!!! THEY DID????????

nah the game didn't happen.
belichick confiscated all video evidence with help from nike & lebron

Originally Posted by thetruth03

They could add Walter Payton, LT, and Jerry Rice to that roster and they STILL wouldn't go undefeated.
What kind of point is that?
laugh.gif

i dont even know why yall responded to dude.. all of his posts in the sports forum dont make much sense..

Hold up tho...

So the pats potential starters are : Adalius Thomas, Mayo, Burgess, Bruschi, Wilfork, Seamour, Ty Warren, Shawn Springs, Leigh Bodden, Merriweather, Chung?
eek.gif
eek.gif

Moss, Brady, Fred Taylor, Wes Welker, Joey Galloway, Ben Watson, Alex Smith, Greg Lewis.. W/ their Oline...
sick.gif
sick.gif

Belichek is going to be running the score up something SERIOUS this year..

This lineup isn't that great, especially on defense. Those old has beens aren't winning the Super Bowl this year

They couldn't get it done with Stallworth, Moss, and Welker. For all we know, Tom Brady might not be the same after the injury.

This is one thing I love about football season.

Predictions getting bumped and wild claims being quoted.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom