Manny got robbed.

Originally Posted by boomboomskeetskeet

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

Their is a good read on Grantland about the fight on conspiracy theories surrounding this fight.

can i get a link?
If it's the one I just read, it sucks. 
It basically ends with saying that the possible conspiracies behind Top Rank make boxing more interesting - if not as interesting as the fights, themselves. BS.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Why the title change?

this...bring more to troll
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
why wouldn't I change the title? As much as I have against the guy and the way he's done things in the past, he didn't deserve a loss on Saturday. He won that fight.

I'm leaning to feel that way too...  Remember when he lost to Morales?  Dude was heartbroken and cried.  Now he sounds like a broken record repeating "I accept the decision"

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by rashi

Manny was in on it too. The dude doesn't even care.

I feel this way as well.

Yep.

I have never seen a fighter, especially a world class fighter, act so nonchalant after an obvious win which was decided as a lost. It baffles me of how corrupt the boxing game is. I know quite a few pro boxers and they all tell me the same thing. Bob Arum is a terrible human being.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by rashi

Manny was in on it too. The dude doesn't even care.

I feel this way as well.

Yep.

I have never seen a fighter, especially a world class fighter, act so nonchalant after an obvious win which was decided as a lost. It baffles me of how corrupt the boxing game is. I know quite a few pro boxers and they all tell me the same thing. Bob Arum is a terrible human being.

I do not disagree.
But are you guys saying that Bradley sucks so much that he couldn't look good in a fight that Pac threw him?

Some of y'all are buggin'...
tired.gif
Regardless of how you feel about a fighter (or his fans), no one should ever be cool with corruption & politics getting in the way of competition. Doesn't matter that Manny might've benefited from it last time...it was wrong then and it's wrong now.

EDIT: Oh now Pac was in on it.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm done in here.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

I'm leaning to feel that way too...  Remember when he lost to Morales?  Dude was heartbroken and cried.  Now he sounds like a broken record repeating "I accept the decision"

fam made like 40 mil off that #%@@ b

Originally Posted by Used2playKobeNowiPlayLebron

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

fam made like 40 mil off that #%@@ b

And now he is going to make another 40 mil fighting Bradley again instead of Mayweather.  Bob Arum has the most to gain since he represents both fighters.  Arum is a clown, Manny needs to dump that fool and handle his own promotions.

It's impossible to dump Arum if he's under contract with him. Many try and stall their careers in the process. Manny doesn't have time on his side like Donaire or Gamboa to try and take off and go to litigation.

I wouldn't be suprised if Manny was in on it. Most fighters that lose their titles that way flip their lids in the ring.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

Pacquiao is going o definitely fight Mayweather after the rematch. and he is going to fight on Mayweather's terms. Pacquiao NEEDS this fight now more than Mayweather needs it. Pacquiao now NEEDS to prove he is the best. the lost tarnish his legacy. in the end people will just think about this loss, even if he ends up winning the rematch
30t6p3b.gif
The guy's been fighting BIGGER guys since 2008. What are you smoking?

He can retire today and have a smile on his face.
His opponents were dropping weight for a paycheck
I honestly don't give a @+%%, I think he was in on it. Read a lot of @+%% about Pacquio recently. His calves are $%@#%+ up, they don't know the reason and he doesn't even want to know the reason. Could be age, working out or roids. His own team said he hasn't had the drive in years. He has a huge gambling problem (which most athletes do) but all of this makes sense. He doesn't care about boxing, gets mad money and a rematch to make more money.....

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

I wouldn't be suprised if Manny was in on it. Most fighters that lose their titles that way flip their lids in the ring.

like someone said earlier, there no way manny was in on it.......do u really think a world class undefeated boxer like Bradley is sooooooo bad that he couldnt make a thrown fight even look close?

If Manny was in on it wouldn't he try to make it more convincing that he lost?

"You're gonna give me money to lose? I know! I will beat him every round!"

Some of y'all
30t6p3b.gif

I don't think Manny was in on it. The fact that he wasn't pissed with the decision might be contributed by the way that he's tuning deeply into his religious belief recently. Inner peace. Why flipping his title for Bradley and not JMM IV.

I couldn't stop laughing at Bradley's coach dropping the F word too many times.
laugh.gif

I'll just say this, the numbers don't lie. We know who really won. 

heres my take on the fight

number 1, manny didnt lose the fight. bradely just got the decision. as flamboyant and loud mouthed as he was on 24/7, even he was surprised he won. i only say that because if he actually believed he truly won, he would of been freaking out and loud mouthed. for the rest of his career, he will have this fight hanging over his head, knowing that no one credits him with beating pac which would suck as a proffesional athlete

number 2, since bradley won, people/analysts in his favor are saying how he outboxed pac, was the smarter boxer, and did more damage. i even read one article where t said that he was the more expert boxer that night. But if bradley had lost the deicsion, everyone would be talking about how he got straight demolished. funny how the decision changes the way people analyze the fight

u guys are clowns foreal... manny was in on it? how does that benefit his career? and i think the L is bad for him but its not like he was undefeated to begin with.... and if he retired today he already accomplished a lot... i think the thing that pisses people off is the fact that he lost when he really won.... the same can't be said about the marquez fight... i agree marquez got robbed also but it least it was a close fight... this fight wasn't even close to give the win to bradley...its pretty obvious arum was in on it... hes a free agent in 2013 and arum wants one last pay day which would be the rematch... if pac won this fight he would have nobody to fight but floyd... and floyd already said he won't fight pac because of arum...so arum knows theres a possibility if pac won this fight it would be his last at top rank and maybe join golden boy to fight floyd... he sacrificed everybody that had a name only to lose to pac like cotto and margarito... so i wouldn't be surprised he did the same with pac losing to an undefeated bradley

Back
Top Bottom