Manny got robbed.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Manny fans know this forum is nothing but Floyd fan boys circle jerking one another. There really isn't a reason to talk boxing unless it's in the official boxing thread. These type of threads bring out the worst type of casual fan
laugh.gif

Manny fans know this forum is nothing but Floyd fan boys circle jerking one another. There really isn't a reason to talk boxing unless it's in the official boxing thread. These type of threads bring out the worst type of casual fan
laugh.gif

Pretty Much
laugh.gif
. Pac has lost a step and it will be interesting to see how he bodes on saturday....

They still going over that 3rd Marquez fight. Trying to score 6 rounds for their guy.

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

If by lose you mean win again, then yes he lost

Lol, so your one of those guys. A win is a win is a win, you want the belt, you take it from him. If you don't know that you should never post here again.

thats like the Mavs saying if ya want to actually beat us ya gonna gave to by 20 points.

once the bell rings there is no champion.

Originally Posted by Demps

Lol, so your one of those guys. A win is a win is a win, you want the belt, you take it from him. If you don't know that you should never post here again.

thats like the Mavs saying if ya want to actually beat us ya gonna gave to by 20 points.

once the bell rings there is no champion.

Two different sports, rules, game, thought process, everything. In BOXING you are given points based on their perspective of what happened with the champion always having the benifit of the doubt. Again, if you don't know this you should never post in here again. PS: how about OKC just sweep them bums? That good enough for you? Lol but I digress ....

Originally Posted by presequel

pac fans are still around, but no one really knows or cares about bradley.

and theres a boxing thread.
I'm sure the foolish posts will start up again tomorrow.  It's always funny reading the threads.

I'm not a huge Pac Man fan, but Tim Bradley doesn't have a chance in hell, just like most people when it comes to coppin' these Yezzy 2s on Saturday LMAOOO!

Originally Posted by CashBanks

put this in the boxing thread a manny v. bradley fight doesnt need it's own thread plus they'll rob Bradley anyway unless he ko's paq or wins 9 rounds and they arent close like dude above said so why should anybody care

btw Mannys a bum
I'm no Stan...I think Floyd would easily beat Pac if they ever fight. But calling Pac a bum?! Really?
Anyways...Pac should win this easy. I just don't see what Bradley can do other than lead with his head.

Manny's Biggest Fan wrote:
laugh.gif

We know it's you, by the way.

Just a heads up Mods can check if you send PMs with links to streams so dont do it unless you want to get banned. I leaned the hard way during the Flyod fight.
frown.gif

If by lose you mean win again, then yes he lost

That's one of the main reason why boxing is on the decline. Everybody knew Manny lost that fight, why does a champ have to be shut out or man handled to lose the fight? Manny knew he lost and so did his fans. Marquez had the clean shots, Manny was wild in that fight.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

laugh.gif

I am not a Manny fan though, so I don't know what your getting at with "We know it's you, by the way." and the name edit. I am just saying every boxing thread is the same on this forum, Floyd fan boys talking endless trash. It's obvious they don't know much except hurling insults. Everyone who knows anything about boxing knows Floyd is one of the greatest talents ever, but his fan boys on this board have serious inferior complexes. What's funny is I have read members critique Floyd's resume and the first response the next poster brings up is Manny, like anyone was talking about Manny in the first place. I am done with this thread because members like you out number level headed boxing fans. You slurp Floyd in every thread and make steroid comments every chance you get, but that seems to be the extent of your boxing knowledge.

LMAO at the edit. Yuku's time skip is extra clutch right now.

It went from

laugh.gif
I am not a Manny fan though
ohwell.gif

Then buddy thinks about it...simmers over it for 10 minutes and edits in a rant that sounds awfully familiar.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I am not a Manny fan though, so I don't know what your getting at with "We know it's you, by the way." and the name edit. I am just saying every boxing thread is the same on this forum, Floyd fan boys talking endless trash. It's obvious they don't know much except hurling insults. Everyone who knows anything about boxing knows Floyd is one of the greatest talents ever, but his fan boys on this board have serious inferior complexes. What's funny is I have read members critique Floyd's resume and the first response the next poster brings up is Manny, like anyone was talking about Manny in the first place. I am done with this thread because members like you out number level headed boxing fans. You slurp Floyd in every thread and make steroid comments every chance you get, but that seems to be the extent of your boxing knowledge.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

21694048.jpg

Pac is gonna land a Big Left hand and its gonna be over before 4th round.

Bonk Bradley will probably land 3 or 4 head butts but it wont be enough.

Bradley doesnt have enough fire power to outgun Pacman. and he isnt a counter puncher. bad match up for him/ Very Bad.

Lol as bad as I want Manny to lose so his PacTard fans can disappear I know that Bradley hasn't fought this caliber of opponent so it's going to be tough for him to pull out a decision. Tim doesn't have much power in those gloves so it's going to be a tough fight for him.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

LMAO at the edit. Yuku's time skip is extra clutch right now.

It went from

I am not a Manny fan though
ohwell.gif
Then buddy thinks about it...simmers over it for 10 minutes and edits in a rant that sounds awfully familiar.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

21694048.jpg

What are you talking about? I edited right away, niketalk was acting up. My rant sounds familiar because I've expressed it before. I just don't get why we can't have rational discussions about boxing on this site outside of the official thread.

laugh.gif
I forgot how bad that KD was for Timmy. Holt is the biggest dope in the world for that fight.

I still think Timmy's headbutts do major damage
laugh.gif
but I think the right cross might do major damage this fight for Manny. Timmy's only fight at 147 that jab was really slow getting back to protect.

How do you think the fight will turn out Pro? Bradley appears to get no respect around these parts.

laugh.gif
he shouldn't really. Not many people respect a guy who blatantly leads with his head, fights a boring style and calls folks out and then ducks them. I'm on the fence but I say it goes the distance with Manny winning pretty easily. Timmy doesn't have any power to keep Manny on his heels and like Gunna said, he's not a counter puncher. It's a great matchup for Manny, I just happen to think he's on the decline.

Back
Top Bottom