Manny got robbed.

Doubt that's even Rogers twitter.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

They already announced a rematch date. Where dey doo dat @?
Crooks are ruining my favorite sport and there ain't a damb thing that will be done about it.

There was already a rematch clause before the fight where Pac gets a chance right away IF he was to lose...funny that he does
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
(?) actually lose

...how the F do you put someone on a wheelchair and lose the fight

AvAbgXtCAAAm2TV.jpg:large

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a joke!!

Crooks are ruining my favorite sport and there ain't a damb thing that will be done about it.

There was already a rematch clause before the fight where Pac gets a chance right away IF he was to lose...funny that he does
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
(?) actually lose

laugh.gif

tumblr_lbxtq08jHV1qaggt0o1_500.png

I'm not a fan of Floyd Mayweather but honestly after tonight I really believe how he says Bob Arum is the man who is stopping a fight between Mayweather & Pacquaio.

Bob Arum represents both Tim Bradley & Manny and Arum knows that Manny is close to the end of his career and that's why the FIX was in tonight.

Arum know Bradley is young and undefeated.After Paquiao retires who else does he have left to make money off of?

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

ohwell.gif
grin.gif
(?) actually lose

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
truth.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

ohwell.gif
grin.gif
(?) actually lose

laugh.gif

_45730835_rick_466_get.jpg

Good thing I didn't buy this trash.

It must be bad because literally everyone is saying this was a robbery.

Won't be buying the rematch, either.

Man I'm done with boxing forever. I literally just watched a rigged fight. That sport will never get another dollar of my money. Maywheather/Pacquiao is now killed forever. The sport is a joke.

wow, maybe if it wasn't so obvious that pac won, the fix wouldve went unnoticed..
pac still WORE the unreleased 55 win nike shirt during the interview, guess nike wont be releasing that shirt yet.

We all know who really won.

BUT, IMHO, Pac should've went for the kill rather than switching into cruise control in the mid-late rounds.

544d571c0deeccfa307710eab5f5491e-getty-145822654.jpg

Bob Arum is a JOKE. I'm convinced the fix was in and you can't tell me otherwise....

I may be reaching but did Nike know about the fix? 
nerd.gif
 I mean it's kind of ironic that Nike would sign him to a 1 yr instead of a 1 off. Did they know whats up or something with the rematch in Nov and Tim becoming the new cash cow for Arum and Top Rank?
[h3]Bradley Signs Deal with Nike[/h3]05/30/2012
Nike signs fighter Bradley before bout with Pacquiao

By Bill King, Sports Business Journal

When Manny Pacquiao's next opponent is featured on HBO's "24/7" series in the lead-up to their June 9 pay-per-view, he will be decked head to toe in the Nike swoosh.

Light welterweight champion Timothy Bradley became the third Top Rank-promoted fighter to join the burgeoning Nike boxing stable, joining Pacquiao and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., when he signed an exclusive, one-year shoe and apparel deal with the brand last week. Nike will design branded Bradley apparel, including robe, trunks and training gear, as well as the shirts his cornermen will wear for the fight.

"Tim Bradley's visibility is about to increase tenfold," said Lucia McKelvey, executive vice president of marketing for promoter Top Rank, who represented Bradley in negotiations. "With '24/7' following him around, he's going to be in the public eye all the time. So why not be polished with his look?"

McKelvey would not discuss financials. But Nike's deals with similar, lesser-known athletes typically are built largely around a swap of gear for exposure, with the potential for athletes to see a greater upside if they emerge as stars.

Along with wearing Nike gear, Bradley will appear the week of the fight at Niketown, in the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace.

"I wanted to get him a Nike deal and I didn't want it to be a one-off just around this fight," McKelvey said. "As long as Tim grows, that relationship (with Nike), from a financial perspective, will grow. But it has to have a starting point. The starting point may not be anywhere near the starting point of a first-round draft pick in the NFL or NBA. But it's a start. They want to grow with Tim Bradley. It's almost up to Tim in terms of where that can go."

Back
Top Bottom