Manny Pac:"For the record, yea (I want to fight Mayweather)"

He said it Floyd, now lets get it on!
devil.gif
pimp.gif

The homies wanted me to go to the club, but i want to watch Pacman box, not sing
roll.gif

http://www.ktla.com/video...f-199d042a81b3&src=front

Might as well put this in the other 14 page thread. We don't need two full threads of "ST's Most Ignorant" on dispaly.

Good lord, the fight hasn't even ended for a week yet and we're still having new threads pop up?

You couldn't have just posted this in any of the other three threads?

Lmao this can get real ignorant real quick from now own Boxing thread heads , lets keep it there
smile.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Might as well put this in the other 14 page thread. We don't need two full threads of "ST's Most Ignorant" on dispaly.
Seriously, I can't even go in that thread without wanting to smack someones kufi off.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

well he should go on record finally admitting hes scared of JMM.
And the dumb comments begin... How is he scared when he's already fought him twice? *%** outta here.

FIRST B0RN wrote:

Seriously, I can't even go in that thread without wanting to smack someones kufi off.
word...heres a prime example

marionthebarberian wrote:

This is the same guy who said he would lose to cotto, hatton, DLH. Admit it you'd get a kick out of it to see Pac fail, and you'll be allover people/threads if he does, hater.

Might as well put this in the other 14 page thread. We don't need two full threads of "ST's Most Ignorant" on display.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

This is the same guy who said he would lose to cotto, hatton, DLH. Admit it you'd get a kick out of it to see Pac fail, and you'll be all over people/threads if he does, hater.

Everyone on nt should add him to the "ignore users post", 3509 worthless post.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

This is the same guy who said he would lose to cotto, hatton, DLH. Admit it you'd get a kick out of it to see Pac fail, and you'll be all over people/threads if he does, hater.

OUCH !

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

OUCH !

I did it for my own amusement
laugh.gif
happy.gif
devil.gif
tongue.gif

LOL.

If he fought JMM right now, that fights over in the first 3 rounds by way of murder.

Funny how "ignorant" boxing fans are realistic about Pacman, where as "true" boxing fans want to see his steroid overhyped self continuemurking weak opponents.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Funny how "ignorant" boxing fans are realistic about Pacman, where as "true" boxing fans want to see his steroid overhyped self continue murking weak opponents.
Huh?

kix4kix wrote:
Funny how "ignorant" boxing fans are realistic about Pacman, where as "true" boxing fans want to see his steroid overhyped self continue murking weak opponents.
You seriously stay saying the stupidest !#!% my dude
eyes.gif

kix4kix wrote:
uhh
laugh.gif
i laugh when someone says pacman takessteriods...its the rice my man!...think about this pacquiao was poor in a very poor area what happens when you become a top notch boxer?...it means ricegalore!!!...pacman never had a full hearted meal until he finally started making money off boxing son!

Back
Top Bottom