Originally Posted by tSamShoX

40-40 with the winner getting the extra 10 sounds intriguing,

How did I not catch this before

You might wanna redo your math there

roll.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Stringer you here just kicking up dust my dude
laugh.gif

The funny thing is that anything positive I say about Pacquaio gets ignored while everything negative I say get completely blown up

its a lose - lose situation

laugh.gif

Jesus the filipina girl who interviewed Pacquiao makes him look like a dwarf
roll.gif
roll.gif

I forget how small he is.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

if he wants the fight to happen he knows what needs to be done until then don't piss on my leg and tell me its raining

50 - 50 split

147lbs
Yo....the agreed the weight IMO will be just as hard to agree on.
tired.gif

Here we go again with the dumb #&*# and the homerism....

but I gotta say, it seems like some of yall have hidden anger towards Filipinos. I wonder why is that?

roll.gif
can i get the other 10??

im a pac fan, but the fight is goin to come down to whose in

PBF's corner.

the Money situation is what makes the whole fight ducktales.

Alot of haters in here. I guess its the whole "Mexicutioner"/ beating up washed up opponents. I myself am I PBF fan to the fullest. However, I amFilipino.
I def want to see this fight as it will be the fight of the decade. On a side note, some of the stuff you guys are sayin in here is just ridiculous. Give Pachis
his dues because he earned his stripes. Hatton wasn't washed. Cotto wasn't washed. SO stop with those comments. No matter what happend Pac will
be straight all the pressure is on Floyd at this point. If Pac does win Im comin back in this board and talkin hella %!+% tho ahhahha

Alot of haters in here. I guess its the whole "Mexicutioner"/ beating up washed up opponents. I myself am a PBF fan to the fullest. However, I amFilipino.
I def want to see this fight as it will be the fight of the decade. On a side note, some of the stuff you guys are sayin in here is just ridiculous. Give Pachis
his dues because he earned his stripes. Hatton wasn't washed. Cotto wasn't washed. SO stop with those comments. No matter what happend Pac will
be straight all the pressure is on Floyd at this point. If Pac does win Im comin back in this board and talkin hella +*@$ tho ahhahha

roll.gif

bob arum would do this wouldnt he LMAO

Originally Posted by ballinsincekneehigh

Alot of haters in here. I guess its the whole "Mexicutioner"/ beating up washed up opponents. I myself am a PBF fan to the fullest. However, I am Filipino.
I def want to see this fight as it will be the fight of the decade. On a side note, some of the stuff you guys are sayin in here is just ridiculous. Give Pac his
be straight all the pressure is on Floyd at this point. If Pac does win Im comin back in this board and talkin hella +*@$ tho ahhahha
f39259840378e674bcbf164f7ea20e0a7a2ff0f.gif

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

if he wants the fight to happen he knows what needs to be done until then don't piss on my leg and tell me its raining

50 - 50 split

147lbs
tired.gif
Yup. They'll probably agree at 145 and PBF will come in on the day of the weigh in at 148 and say !%@% it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

50 - 50 split

147lbs
tired.gif
Yup. They'll probably agree at 145 and PBF will come in on the day of the weigh in at 148 and say !%@% it
laugh.gif
Haha...when asked about a catchweight for the potential fight, Arum said: "Why make a catchweight, Mayweather will just come in at 147anyway." So true lol.

When I say that Manny is all talk, I mean that as in if he really wanted this fight as he says he does

then he would concede whats keeping this fight from happening

relax, girls

laugh.gif
Dude chill... He just fought Saturday...

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

50 - 50 split

147lbs
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Haha...when asked about a catchweight for the potential fight, Arum said: "Why make a catchweight, Mayweather will just come in at 147 anyway." So true lol.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Manny is all talk

Okay, Manny well just make the split 50 - 50 and fight at a 147lbs

I'm sure you can get Floyd to sign that contract yesterday

laugh.gif
you must be a really biased mayweather fan.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by ballinsincekneehigh

Alot of haters in here. I guess its the whole "Mexicutioner"/ beating up washed up opponents. I myself am a PBF fan to the fullest. However, I am Filipino.
I def want to see this fight as it will be the fight of the decade. On a side note, some of the stuff you guys are sayin in here is just ridiculous. Give Pac his
f39259840378e674bcbf164f7ea20e0a7a2ff0f.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom