MANNY PACQUIAO SHIRTS AND SHOE AT NIKETOWN

wow really? only 20 pairs? hold jeez, i was hoping to not camp out that day because of the yeezys.

quote:

dont know how much the shoes will cost but the guy i asked at the counter said theyd be real limited with only around 20 pairs at ntsf

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i swear, nike has me scratching my head all the time with their releases. why limit a shoe like this, when you can make a boat load of money mass producingthem. you don't need to hype Pacquiao, just keep the products on the shelves, his fans will buy anything.

mp_at1_wongs-570x378.jpg

looks like fatlace will be getting em.

Only 200 pairs. Manny's getting half of them off the top to give to friends and family. The other 100 will be dispersed through Undefeated, Fatlace, and Niketown SF and Las Vegas is splitting the rest.

now thats a design I can get behind. Living out in the middle of nowhere, the reality of the matter is, I may not be able to get these at a decent price. Butthey surely triumph over the edge and sparq trianers which are mainstays for nike in the cross training GENRE. THEY NEED TO THROW THIS INTO ROTATION ASAP.

Dare I say a Zoom trainer 1 redesign? The ankle collar backing is the same from the zoom trainer.

Originally Posted by OGCalicat925

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Stupid question, but do you have to attend the game tomorrow to be able to buy a shirt, specifically the black/orange shirt?
never a stupid question, stupid if you dont ask. You can cop the blk/orange shirt at NTSF and Emeryville and some other spots, the hat you can cop at the giants dugout(matches the blk/orange shirt) also they got the limited heather grey and black lettering"team pacquiao" black eagle on the back there too, they just released those today, just copped the grey t's in Emeryville

Which store is this you speak of in Emeryville? Thanks. NVM- I need to get out more LOL- nice they have a Nike Customize Store in Emeryville NOW?!?!?

^co-sign i need a 10-10.5!. I'm from jersey so I have no chance of getting this. If someone is willing to help me please pm.

Originally Posted by SmobbinSi

Originally Posted by OGCalicat925

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Stupid question, but do you have to attend the game tomorrow to be able to buy a shirt, specifically the black/orange shirt?
never a stupid question, stupid if you dont ask. You can cop the blk/orange shirt at NTSF and Emeryville and some other spots, the hat you can cop at the giants dugout(matches the blk/orange shirt) also they got the limited heather grey and black lettering"team pacquiao" black eagle on the back there too, they just released those today, just copped the grey t's in Emeryville

Which store is this you speak of in Emeryville? Thanks. NVM- I need to get out more LOL- nice they have a Nike Customize Store in Emeryville NOW?!?!?

The Nike store they have at the outside strip mall, dont know the actual mall name (by IKEA) but in there they have the Nike Customize inside, I seen abunch of customized shirts you can do, they said it would you about $30-40 for shirt,lettering, decals..etc..

Those peeps that are not from Cali
that want the Nike Team Pacquiao shirt in Grey or Black with the Eagle,
they got them on Ebay - Buy-It-Now -- $34.99 - Free Shipping from the U.S.

Need those in size 11 as well. Anyone gonna camp out for these? The Yeezys and new AJ 1's come out on that Saturday as well.

^^^ Im going to try and go out and cop a pair . I know man that day is going to be a bit crazy at NTSF . Hopefully everyones eyes are just on them Yeezys

Mark is hookin' it up and Fatlace will have its first camp out ever. It must be good to work for Nike.

eek.gif
Shoes are quality, tinker did his thing. If its any indication thesewill retail above $100, if you check Prepare ForBattle nike.com.ph thier selling them in the P.I. on May 2nd as well for PHP 5,029 which equates to about 103 dollars and some change. Again this justbased on the information they give on nike.com.ph, since they are hitting stateside chances are our retail is going to be higher. Either way im going to try tocop!

and i thought the shirts nike was putting out for the fight that recently released here in the states where cool, that is minor in comparison to what isdropping over in the P.I. come fight day at the Nike Manny Pacquiao pop up shop
pimp.gif
. Time to make a call to the family back home
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom