Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

^^ nah i know exactly how reselling works
wink.gif

and not EVERY spot does it, and Mercer,well they ALWAYS do it.

point is, blame the store,not the buyer. IF the store simply said 1 per customer,then the BUYER would NOT have been able to buy 18 pairs.But, then again,itsMercer, nothing new.

Originally Posted by devi0usb0y

Does anyone know which stores in the US carried these shoes? And how many pairs total were there?
These are the stores that got them. I know The Montalban received around 20 pairs. They told us 19 but before we can buy them, Chi Mcbride cameinto the store. Who knows how many he bought.

Niketown NY
Niketown San Francisco
21 Mercer (New York)
Undefeated (Las Vegas)
Kicks Hawaii
Fatlace
The Montalban (LA)

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Well i got word that nike on 21 mercer in nyc got 18 more pairs today so i called and they said 1 person when in and bought all 18 pairs within 20 minutes being put out their DAMN RESELLER.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

for anyone still looking for the MP GITD tee or the SF style tee, NT Portland has them. Nike store in the portland airport also has the GITD tee

what c/w is the guy wearing the trainer 1s have on? They dont look like the white/black bright cactuses/ but maybe a white/grey/

Nice job on the pick ups rand and everyone else posting.

I'm still looking for a size 9.5-10.5

Waiting for my Pacman tee. Other than that i'm still on the prowl. Cats on Ebay are stingying folks with 500-600 for a pair. Those kids are the worst.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

what c/w is the guy wearing the trainer 1s have on? They dont look like the white/black bright cactuses/ but maybe a white/grey/
he looks out of place, they are probably fake....

j/k thats my buddy i was there with him, ill ask him to respond they are dope though, not to many people have seen that colorway

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Now that Gold and Red pair is something I could sink my teeth into and want to go after... however.. Id still like to see these in PI colors..as I know it could be pulled off.

I mean all the other shoes done in a PI colorway and an actual Manny Trainer isn't?

they are in november for the fight against cotto & I think it's going to be white/red/blue for the next colorway

Originally Posted by joeysole

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

My Size 9.5 is on the way! Shot Out to the Text Message Crew! Good Looks!

smokin.gif
wink.gif

And just like that they arrive with the quickness... Thanks NJConnect! Now just waiting on the Tee that was purchased on disco!

^^Hah... yeah one of the homies hooked me up... i'll be testing them out by this weekend when i start my running bootcamp...pics coming soon!

nice p/u only MJs collected I still need to take pictures of mine
that will be up shortly at least by tonight...

^^Hah... yeah one of the homies hooked me up... i'll be testing them out by this weekend when i start my running bootcamp...pics coming soon!

Cant wait too see you wearing them
happy.gif

Originally Posted by airon0828

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

he looks out of place, they are probably fake....

j/k thats my buddy i was there with him, ill ask him to respond they are dope though, not to many people have seen that colorway
good stuff. they just reminded me of the at1 low that is white.grey.dark grey. very much like those.

if youre lining up for trainers, you better wear some sort of trainer, right?
pimp.gif
to him

My Girl Came Through
pimp.gif

Keepin' Both Pairs
smokin.gif
I MAY TRADE if i see a good deal.
roll.gif

Kicks are still with my girl at the PI though
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

btw RAF1218 is my sn lol

Originally Posted by joeysole

My Size 9.5 is on the way! Shot Out to the Text Message Crew! Good Looks!

smokin.gif
wink.gif

And just like that they arrive with the quickness... Thanks NJ Connect! Now just waiting on the Tee that was purchased on disco!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice stuff Franky. yoo G what up
pimp.gif

wish i couldve gotten a pair for myself
frown.gif

still waiting for NDC
mad.gif

Hows the fit on the shirt, what type of tee is it, and is it pre-shrunk? I havent seen anything bigger than a 2XL smh

Back
Top Bottom