Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Vegas was crazy this weekend. I got 4 pairs from Champs and one from Nike Town because I won the raffle. The release for the shoes at Nike Town was prettycool. Filipino comedian Rex Navarette was the host for the event. He called out the winners for the new colorway, tickets to the fight, Pacquiao jacket, andPacquiao boxing shoes. They also auctioned off Autographed pairs of the first 2 colorways. Some rich Canadian tourist that came for the fight and was unluckywinning the raffle, paid me $500.00 cash for my pair. I even luckily got a picture with Buboy because he was in line at McDonalds during the first fight. Thefight was crazy, which you guys already know. I was surrounded by Cotto fans but they were all cool. I'll post pictures later because my dad is still usingmy camera to take pictures for Wowowee.

^ lol at Buboy, pregaming at McD's. He was rocking a Crooks tee in the locker room during the Chavez Jr. fight. Crooks x Pacquiao tee ?!?

Buboy was everywhere this weekend.. I got my pic wit him @ the house of blues, right before the top rank card there friday nite..

Quick question.

Does anyone know if they made fakes of the first pacquiao trainers? The red/gold colourway.

If someone could post some pics of what to look for in a legit pair that'd be dope.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Massago

Quick question.

Does anyone know if they made fakes of the first pacquiao trainers? The red/gold colourway.

If someone could post some pics of what to look for in a legit pair that'd be dope.

Thanks.
I have not seen any saturate ebay yet. but a place like taobao.com has a FSR for really cheap. they have for months. that pair they have lookedPERFECT. box art. tissue paper. EVERYTHING
eek.gif
. either they perfected fakesor they are selling legit pairs for the same price as the other GR colorways. in theo ther colorways, there are definite fakes, but you have to have a keen eyeon that.

one GR tag looks like this:
371378-004-5.jpg
and the other:
T2GM0eXk802dNXXXXX_%21%21274520009.jpg

the bottoms as well:
the ring is in color balance with the rest of the shoe. vs. a shoe thats ring is just off... ive seen this with the Apetes, troys, jimmy rollins, Broys etc...
371378-004-3.jpg
c8b6195392ff73c925024f1ed6d4d982.jpg

I have yet to see manny's suffer from this so everyone is quite lucky right now.

on another note.. is it reality check time for some sellers? I see some ending at $300-360. yet they are being listed at almost double. we shall see. ill stayon the hunt

Yeah... I can't see me paying those prices when I can ID a pair I really like just for half that....

I will push the limits however on what Im willing to pay for the White/Red/Golds tho and sit on those til next summer..anyone with an 11.5 holla at your boy

Based off of the ton of these on Ebay right now there was ALOT more of these then the other 2, but still not enough. I didn't get my 12!

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

^ Yeah I never understood why fighters bring their kids and wife to the fight. WHY?!?! I mean, there are lots of more dangerous jobs, but no one brings their wifey and kids to watch them do it. Stupid.
fighters obviously bring their loved ones to watch their bouts in anticipation of a victory.wouldn't you want to share a win which you trainedso hard for with the ones closest to you?even if a fighter gets beaten to a pulp,if he gets that W it's all good.

So basically the red white and blue trainers were an in store release and available for a whopping 36 seconds online?

Great. Awesome.

The more I see the one's I made on ID the less I like the hard to get ones. Call me a hater.. lol...

But did I miss this or were these posted earlier in this thread?
a84cdfacd53b5dd009af374e8ca5e90c.gif
e0e779205bd2a762346e23b836f636a2.gif

Can any of bruddahs from over yonder help me out? PM me if possible...

you missed out on those rock, they came out a long time ago and were eastbay exclusives. there long gone now. and only way to get em are from resellerscharging out the @%+ for em.

Originally Posted by K23J

you missed out on those rock, they came out a long time ago and were eastbay exclusives. there long gone now. and only way to get em are from resellers charging out the @%+ for em.

Thanks for the info Bro.. thats what my man told me.. but I must have been out of the country when these hit Eastbay... Crap.. W T H.... how dare real lifeimpede on my Sneaker Problem!!
laugh.gif

What is 208 in the Asian Auction site = in US dollars?

Back
Top Bottom