Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Any shirts avalible in the illinois JM?
Woodfield Mall

didn't someone a couple of pages back say that there was supposed to be a trainer 1 released at champs with a pacquiao themed colorway? has anyone seen it yet? the fight is a little over 3 1/2 weeks away.
Won't be ONLY @ Champs...but a few Champs stores around the country will have them...

JM

just got my other two pair from PI and noticed that the PI glow in the dark Pacman Knows shirts are much brighter and you can see the details of the eagle muchbetter.

Pi version on the bottom

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Woodfield Mall

didn't someone a couple of pages back say that there was supposed to be a trainer 1 released at champs with a pacquiao themed colorway? has anyone seen it yet? the fight is a little over 3 1/2 weeks away.
Won't be ONLY @ Champs...but a few Champs stores around the country will have them...

JM

JM - Any idea as to when they'll drop?

Originally Posted by dcshiba

Woodfield Mall

JM

11/13 or 11/14...not sure it has been decided yet...

hey JM, will the shirt or shoes release anywhere in MI? thanks!
Not at a Champs...no idea about other retailers...

JM

Woodfield Mall

JM

11/13 or 11/14...not sure it has been decided yet...

hey JM, will the shirt or shoes release anywhere in MI? thanks!
Not at a Champs...no idea about other retailers...

JM

JM - if my local Champs got the "pacman knows" tees is it safe to assume they'll get the trainer 1's?

dcshiba wrote:

JM - if my local Champs got the "pacman knows" tees is it safe to assume they'll get the trainer 1's?

^Curious to know as well.

Hopefully the upcoming trainer looks better than the other two.

Hope this is the trainer that will realease-
spo9hires.jpg

anyone have any new info on the shoe that's supposed to be released right before the fight?

anyone have any new info on the shoe that's supposed to be released right before the fight?

I HEARD THE SAME THING OF MY HOMIE THAT WORKS IN NT IN SF..... HE SAID THEIR IS SUPPOSED BE A AIR TRAINER DROPPING ON THE THURSDAY THE FIGHT WEEK.
indifferent.gif
IF THIS IS TRUE THERE IS NO WAY IN HELLIM GOING TO BE ABLE TOCOPP.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Hannh209

I HEARD THE SAME THING OF MY HOMIE THAT WORKS IN NT IN SF..... HE SAID THEIR IS SUPPOSED BE A AIR TRAINER DROPPING ON THE THURSDAY THE FIGHT WEEK.
indifferent.gif
IF THIS IS TRUE THERE IS NO WAY IN HELLIM GOING TO BE ABLE TO COPP.
frown.gif
I am shocked the picture has yet to leak...

Regardless, there is no "if this is true"...IT IS TRUE...there will be another Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 dropping sometime right before the first(Thursday I guess)...

Still VERY limited in the US...

JM

People posting all these Manny trainers, how many of yall selling them for reasonable price?

Back
Top Bottom