Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

UNDER THE HOOD was short but great. They sold the AW77 hoodies with Pacquiao logos. Yes he did sing.

oh god have mercy...whatever floats his boat i guess.

how long did the whole thing run?anything happen that's funny or unexpected?thanks for the pics GZA

Rapido27 (this dude is the truth!!!),
Done business with you on the L.O. edition. If you can come through, I'd like to talk to you again. Ebay ID: s*****n. You were the only reasonable hook up.Hope you can get a hold of these. SZ 12. I will compensate you for your troubles. Thanks in advance.

still no outrigger. what kind of hype driven crap are they pushing? these are RUNNING SHOES.. nothing wrong with training in running shoes, but do not playbasketball or do any lateral movements in those shoes unless you want broken ankles. then again at these prices and limited supply, why am i talkingperformance?

nike just pulling out all the stops arent they.. raising the price on the LOWs to $125? in every single facet of nike performance shoes, lows are alwayscheaper.. for one, less material so less cost. and unless that shoe are forefoot zoom, youre paying $125 for a shoe that has basic phylon forefoot padding.thats darkages.. $80 dollar performance nikes either have full encapsulated air, or a zoom air full/combo. these manny are barebones. but who am i to sayanything about performance, when its obviously not even about that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by 05sti

Originally Posted by RC103DC

Any word on availability?

Release will not be as limited as the other two, a number of different stores will get them. Price on them them will be $125.

Wonder if they'll come in the same box, and wonder what the justification is for the price raise.

The retail price of light-outs was around $125 in Philippines. The regular air trainer one in PI is around 95-100 dollars.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

still no outrigger. what kind of hype driven crap are they pushing? these are RUNNING SHOES.. nothing wrong with training in running shoes, but do not play basketball or do any lateral movements in those shoes unless you want broken ankles. then again at these prices and limited supply, why am i talking performance?

nike just pulling out all the stops arent they.. raising the price on the LOWs to $125? in every single facet of nike performance shoes, lows are always cheaper.. for one, less material so less cost. and unless that shoe are forefoot zoom, youre paying $125 for a shoe that has basic phylon forefoot padding. thats darkages.. $80 dollar performance nikes either have full encapsulated air, or a zoom air full/combo. these manny are barebones. but who am i to say anything about performance, when its obviously not even about that
laugh.gif
nike mine as well bump these up to resell value....guarantee people would still buy for the hype
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

So can anyone confirm if these will be on NDC?
someone....
nerd.gif

READ! no one needs to put it in bold and bright colors. all the info posted is there and true. They will go up the same time as every NDC release as in thepast...

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

still no outrigger. what kind of hype driven crap are they pushing? these are RUNNING SHOES.. nothing wrong with training in running shoes, but do not play basketball or do any lateral movements in those shoes unless you want broken ankles. then again at these prices and limited supply, why am i talking performance?

nike just pulling out all the stops arent they.. raising the price on the LOWs to $125? in every single facet of nike performance shoes, lows are always cheaper.. for one, less material so less cost. and unless that shoe are forefoot zoom, youre paying $125 for a shoe that has basic phylon forefoot padding. thats darkages.. $80 dollar performance nikes either have full encapsulated air, or a zoom air full/combo. these manny are barebones. but who am i to say anything about performance, when its obviously not even about that
laugh.gif
nike mine as well bump these up to resell value....guarantee people would still buy for the hype
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Was anybody there for his Under the Hood that Nike did for him?

Some of the fits were real niiiice. Haha.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Was anybody there for his Under the Hood that Nike did for him?

Some of the fits were real niiiice. Haha.

I was there. What are you talking about? What Manny wore?

New Manny Pacquiao tees are up on nike.com.

The only one that is sick is the royal blue shirt. Other tees are plain.

Back
Top Bottom