Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Just got out of official pacquiao afterparty here @ mandalay bay.. It was pretty much an all-star filipino concert.. It was like wowowee was in Vegas.. Paceventually came out, head bandaged up with a hat on and belted out 8 or so songs, even a few in english.. Great weekend to be a pacquiao fan, or just a boxingfan in general

Hey guys m looking for a size 9.5. Shoot me up your prices via pm. Thanks!
smile.gif

PI Nation I salute you and PAC MAN..

philippine_flag1.jpg

I took what I saw posted and did a lil RD tweak.... thoughts? Cause I'll see these in 4 weeks for the next MP Announcement...

I just searched back 10 pages and the only info I could find is these were released at 10 champs stores, niketowns, and NDC. Anywhere else? Nike Stores?

resellers must be smokin on ebay for 5 Ben's. I might buy these, but knowing they aren't limited as first two colorways I'm not spending that muchto keep these.

Pacquiao did great last night, can't wait for whenever his next fight is

still trying to get these
if anyone wants to trade for them, check the sig

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

The Game is a Foot wrote:

I'll give Cotto his props for going the distance, but Pacman...

Aaaahhhh man... LOL
QFT
pimp.gif

smh, props for staying in and yor face beat. Yeah way to show your son how to get your !%$ beat.

GZA73 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
The Game is a Foot wrote:

I'll give Cotto his props for going the distance, but Pacman...

Aaaahhhh man... LOL
QFT
pimp.gif

smh, props for staying in and yor face beat. Yeah way to show your son how to get your !%$ beat.

LOL ... he took a beating .... Ill give him props for hanging in there.

on a side note .... I wanted to let is wife cry on my ....dee
grin.gif

^ Yeah I never understood why fighters bring their kids and wife to the fight. WHY?!?! I mean, there are lots of more dangerous jobs, but no one brings theirwifey and kids to watch them do it. Stupid.

i must admit those newest colorway really stand out.. wish i came in this forum recently, tootaly missed out on rd. so they did drop, butonly in limitedquantities on ndc?

it still amzes me that there not too many people saying they got these off of NDC. I am curious as to exactly when did they drop b/c ALOT of NT folk were upall night.

Because I OD when I see a kick I like and hopefully I can get these with that 30% off too... I have decided to add an additional Twist to the Manny Trainer 1. I call it the Trainer 1 RD Blackipino

Just a little outside the box....for the Manny Purist.

Yes OD.. but i like Options...

Back
Top Bottom