Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Just ordered the Pac Man Knows shirt off NDC. Should look great with the 112 trainers and Neon 95s.

great idea I have to try it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

i'm guessing its this tee that's coming out soon.love that dog on there.
375084636.jpg

that tee in like 3 different colorways will be releasing. aswell as a few regional tees, Boston
eyes.gif
, LA, and SF not exclusive to the respective cities . the trainers that jmadidas confirmed will not be as limited as the lights out trainers. They should be fairly easy to get, but harder to find than your average GR. that's just what my intuition tells me.
Anyone know how many Lights Outs versions were released in the US? Just because the next colorway has a distribution that will be slightlydifferent than the Lights Out does not mean they will be easier to get...

And...that Tee in the Manny picture is one of about 5 or 6 different tees dropping (multiple colors of each)...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

375084636.jpg

that tee in like 3 different colorways will be releasing. aswell as a few regional tees, Boston
eyes.gif
, LA, and SF not exclusive to the respective cities . the trainers that jmadidas confirmed will not be as limited as the lights out trainers. They should be fairly easy to get, but harder to find than your average GR. that's just what my intuition tells me.
Anyone know how many Lights Outs versions were released in the US? Just because the next colorway has a distribution that will be slightly different than the Lights Out does not mean they will be easier to get...

And...that Tee in the Manny picture is one of about 5 or 6 different tees dropping (multiple colors of each)...

JM

you're right Jmadidas I would say 259 pairs in Pi. Then for the US; 24 pairs at each door, maybe 36 at niketowns. add those numbers up and i don't knowhow many pairs were available on NDC, my guess around 48-72 and that should be close to the numbers released in total.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

maxtempo96 wrote:

375084636.jpg

eyes.gif
, LA, and SF not exclusive to the respective cities .
the trainers that jmadidas confirmed will not be as limited as the lights out trainers. They should be fairly easy to get, but harder to find than your average
GR. that's just what my intuition tells me.
Anyone know how many Lights Outs versions were released in the US? Just because the next colorway has a distribution that will be slightly different than the Lights Out does not mean they will be easier to get...

JM

around 200+ there were 8 stores in US + Nike.com

US:
NSW Montalban- 24
NTSF - 36
Fatlace - 24
Undefeated LV - 24
NTNY - 36
21 Mercer - 24
Kicks HI - 24
Nike.com - 48-72
Shoe Gallery (you just mentioned) - 24

total: 264-288

of course minus 20+ that went to employees or flipped straight on eBay.

^^I agree with you....NSW Montalban said they were going to have like 27 pairs, but
only released 19 pairs on Saturday morning

macgyver35 wrote:

eyes.gif

like a lot of filipinos, manny is a front-runner.

he suddenly became a celtics fan when they won the chip a couple years back.

kg, pp, and a couple others came to one of his fights.

thanks for the info jm, you always put out great info. 6 manny shirts? Filipinos would gobble those all up. Cool. Can't wait.

Originally Posted by size twelve

macgyver35 wrote:

eyes.gif

like a lot of filipinos, manny is a front-runner.

he suddenly became a celtics fan when they won the chip a couple years back.

kg, pp, and a couple others came to one of his fights.

now it makes sense. Thanks! i was shown the shirts and was confused about Boston. Didn't know what to think.

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

recieved my glow in the dark tee today from NTLA, now i just need the shoes

Sell me a pair Flashout01

what size are you looking for?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by airon0828

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

what c/w is the guy wearing the trainer 1s have on? They dont look like the white/black bright cactuses/ but maybe a white/grey/
he looks out of place, they are probably fake....

j/k thats my buddy i was there with him, ill ask him to respond they are dope though, not to many people have seen that colorway
good stuff. they just reminded me of the at1 low that is white.grey.dark grey. very much like those.

if youre lining up for trainers, you better wear some sort of trainer, right?
pimp.gif
to him
Sorry I'm slackin' on the pics, I'll have them up tomorrow. I've got a couple of Promo Sample Colorways, the ones in that pic arefor Cleated Performace Testing team at Nike. I'll post up some pics tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom