Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

what c/w is the guy wearing the trainer 1s have on? They dont look like the white/black bright cactuses/ but maybe a white/grey/
Here are those pics...

3975944123_baea1a52e1_o.jpg

3976705854_712401535c_o.jpg

3976705892_13fe405567_o.jpg

3975944445_41c032cd5a_o.jpg

Ostrich skin leather on the grey pair, they are Nike Cleated Performance Testing Team Promo Samples, the second pair is the MLB All Star game edition, also apromo sample. I should have taken pics before I started wearing them, but these are one of my favorite non-retro shoes ever, and I've been doing this awhile and I'd rather just wear shoes now.

Some more pics in my Flickr both the shoes havesome pretty cool details. Sorry I'm getting used to the camera still.

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

^that pic would look sick in Hi-Res

just thought my crappy phone cam would get away with it.lol

just like Trbo, these didn't have to wait too long to break it in...

^^ but u got a pair to sell? just wear it... hahaha easy for me to say i got 2 pairs... broke my first ones out today.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

It already did? Damn... Im lost out eh? lol

NO! it has NOT released yet... i haven't even seen pics, but it's gonna be hard to get too so be prepared...

sorry for the crappy pictures. Pictures taken from Philippine broadsheet Daily Inquirer. Do you think this trainer will be released?

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

sorry for the crappy pictures. Pictures taken from Philippine broadsheet Daily Inquirer. Do you think this trainer will be released?

possibly.

Back
Top Bottom