Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

sorry for the crappy pictures. Pictures taken from Philippine broadsheet Daily Inquirer. Do you think this trainer will be released?
possibly.
I'd never contradict Randz ... but ...
eyes.gif

Although it would make for an interesting hybrid ...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

sorry for the crappy pictures. Pictures taken from Philippine broadsheet Daily Inquirer. Do you think this trainer will be released?
possibly.
I'd never contradict Randz ... but ...
eyes.gif

Although it would make for an interesting hybrid ...
devil.gif

well when I say possibly...i meant it in a way where anything's possible with Nike. They release some shoes we dont expect and they release some shoesthat dont even deserved to be made.

Interesting Hydrd,.... yes...something to go crazy for,.. probably not.

RaNdZ4937 wrote:

possibly.

Definitely wouldn't mind that pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SactownXSi

360 sole, and a forefoot strap...coming soon. Trust me, I'D know...
pimp.gif
Strap? As in the Trainer (Mid) Strap?
sick.gif

Seems like the ones ^Pacquiao^ is wearing (360 on Trainer 1, sans strap) would be more viable ... but then again ... that would make too much sense.
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif

Seems like the ones ^Pacquiao^ is wearing (360 on Trainer 1, sans strap) would be more viable ... but then again ... that would make too much sense.
eyes.gif

definite bump in price tag

pimp.gif
sick.gif

eyes.gif
grin.gif
Funny ... but sadly, true. Nike's always makingfeeble attempts to justify their rising price tags.
smh.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif

eyes.gif
grin.gif
Funny ... but sadly, true. Nike's always making feeble attempts to justify their rising price tags.
smh.gif
Strap as in the Trainer 1 Original, across the bottom of the laces.

2 of 3.... hoping to see pacquiao to get them signed at wildcard.

wore one... keeping all three.

^^ retail? or reseller? if ur talking about reseller value... that shouldnt matter to u... unless ur a...________ (fill in the blank)

retail on the other hand... the first colorway was $110... the lights out are $95

I didn't get the 1st colorway.. Lucky to have more than 1 pair of the gitd.. Lookin to do an even, straight up trade wit a gitd pair for the wht/red-gld

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

I didn't get the 1st colorway.. Lucky to have more than 1 pair of the gitd.. Lookin to do an even, straight up trade wit a gitd pair for the wht/red-gld

imo 1st colorway is worth more because less pairs and if not the success of it than the GITD ones wouldn't have been made. I personally like the gold andred pair just slightly more than the GITD ones.

If those sneakers release (the one Manny P.'s got on in that picture from the Phil. Daily Inquirer), the prices will definitely be higher than the firsttwo pairs. If they will indeed be sold, there's also a risk involved for Nike IF Pac loses to Cotto. But that ain't happening now, we all knowthat
pimp.gif

On the other hand, if he wins, then all the more reason to jack up the price. It should make for an interesting release either way. And count me in as one ofthose who will try to cop if the price is right
happy.gif

Same shoe that was discussed to me in August.

Nike should release that for the Cotto fight instead of another Air Trainer 1.

The outsoles on the Air Trainer 1 are the thinnest.
smh.gif

My white/red/gold pair is already worn out and I only used them for walking in SF.
frown.gif

Not feeling the AM09 soles on the AT1s. Hopefully they don't release it with that sole.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

They have a new Manny shirt on NDC
pimp.gif

are you talking about the giants tee?blk with the manny logo in orange?

for NY heads still looking for the GID tee,NTNY still has em in S-L.

as long as we get more pacquiao goodies from nike as the fight comes closer,it's all good.don't matter what it is.

Back
Top Bottom