Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

I'm on my third pair of trainers. I beat the crap out of em and get in good workouts.

I have no interest in 10 pairs of fancy trainers to "rock and resell".

Save some money and get a gym membership guys

Originally Posted by HMack007

I'm on my third pair of trainers. I beat the crap out of em and get in good workouts.

I have no interest in 10 pairs of fancy trainers to "rock and resell".

Save some money and get a gym membership guys

hahahaha.

I don't think these are coming out on the 14th. There's been no official release news, we're all going by hype fed rumors at this point with a weekto go, it's not looking good. That being said a pair of 11.5 lights out went for $210 on ebay last night, I was watching it but forgot to big as time wasexpiring... bummer

Originally Posted by 05sti

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Man I need some info on these trainers!!!

They look like the one on the previous page. Without the air max unit. Price is $125.
Yea I seen that... Thanks tho... I want actual pics. Did the price go up from the last pair (lights out)? What I need is a confirmed release dateand a confirmed store list.

The new colorway of the Trainer 1 will be out on the 14th! If you don't beleive you will miss out.

Originally Posted by HMack007

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Guess I'll play also:
I'm willing to bet you don't have an athletic bone in your body.

And you would surely lose that bet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

The new colorway of the Trainer 1 will be out on the 14th! If you don't beleive you will miss out.
No pics/news/confirmed store list, a week before the release? That's unheard of. Anyone can say, "if you don't believe me,you'll miss out," but honestly, what's the worst that will happen if they aren't released? You'll say, "oh sorry, the rumorsweren't true."

Originally Posted by gameupz

Are these good to use strictly as a running shoe?
I imagine? But, will someone really camp out at one of the eight exclusive stores receiving them just to purchase them and go running in them? Imean, I want to buy them and wear them because I'm a Manny fan, but if you want to run, I'm sure you can buy some NBs for a fraction of the cost thatare better quality to boot.

^ Co-sign, Tony. The red one is pretty sweet too. Sure hope they drop here in the P.I. before the fight.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Are you guys talking about the boxing shoes?
Nope, was talking about the t-shirt he was wearing in that photo up there. That also comes in a red variant, which he was seen wearing in Episode2 of Pacquiao-Cotto 24/7.

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Has anyone bothered to call any of the select retailers to confirm the Nov.14 release?

They are coming out on the 14th at NTSF, and Fatlace.
Price $125 at NTSF and Fatlace ?
The Shoes look very nice, alot of clothing coming out with the MP release.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

they're nice but i was expecting this
375084636.jpg

i hope they still come out

co sign tony. those are way better than those fatlace pics. i'm a bit disappointed........those look like something from ghills.

Looks like 5 different shirts (multiple colors) are coming out this Monday.....Nor Cal stores that had the last batch of Pacquiao shoes and clothing will getthem again (and maybe a few more spots). Don't know of all the other stores in other areas but I'm sure it will be the same. Not all the stores willget every style and color. The shoes come out on the 14th.

Originally Posted by jello976

Looks like 5 different shirts (multiple colors) are coming out this Monday.....Nor Cal stores that had the last batch of Pacquiao shoes and clothing will get them again (and maybe a few more spots). Don't know of all the other stores in other areas but I'm sure it will be the same. Not all the stores will get every style and color. The shoes come out on the 14th.

stores could order what ever color and style and they wanted. But most mom and pop shops probably only ordered a couple styles/colors. none are really morelimited than the other...

Originally Posted by jello976

Looks like 5 different shirts (multiple colors) are coming out this Monday.....Nor Cal stores that had the last batch of Pacquiao shoes and clothing will get them again (and maybe a few more spots). Don't know of all the other stores in other areas but I'm sure it will be the same. Not all the stores will get every style and color. The shoes come out on the 14th.
Any confirmation on NTLA or Montalban for the shoes?

Back
Top Bottom