MANNY PACQUIAOs PEs "ADDED PICS"

those are pretty nice and i can't stand the air bizness. yellow laces would set them thing off though. lemme see if i can get bp to ps the kicks w/ yellowlaces.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

hurry everyone on the bandwagon!!

That is true, im not a big boxing fan, but it was nice to see that he fought someone with a bigger name than the past fighters he has stepped in the ring withand dominated
like he did De La Hoya. Opens up a whole new fan base and hopefully even bigger fights!!!!
He really did prove a bigger point that he is pound-For-pound the best.

here you go. a present by my man bp. he did one better by giving us a gif!!! shows the kicks w/ yllw, blue, red and white laces. i still believe they lookbest in yellow!!!

big ups to BP
25710t3.jpg

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I wouldn't accept that garbage if it was given to me...
sick.gif
Your still mad. Its alright, it will take time. Just playin fam
laugh.gif

I dont really like these shoes. But I wonder how many filipino's will be lining up if these were a HOH exclusive.

Originally Posted by ntngman

Pac-man has killed all of our Mexicans. Nothing but respect for him.

^^^this is true, id like to see a margarito or maywhether vs pacman.. pacman is the truth.

Pacman is too good right not even Margarito, Cotto, Hatton, or Mayweather will be able to stop him. he's too fast and strong. SPEED KILLS! The only guythat fought PACMAN really well was Erik Morales and he got creamed by him twice.

Originally Posted by looperz21

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

hurry everyone on the bandwagon!!

That is true, im not a big boxing fan, but it was nice to see that he fought someone with a bigger name than the past fighters he has stepped in the ring with and dominated
like he did De La Hoya. Opens up a whole new fan base and hopefully even bigger fights!!!!
He really did prove a bigger point that he is pound-For-pound the best.
these bigger fights better happen within '09.manny has repeatedly said he's hanging up his gloves after next year.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Pacman is too good right not even Margarito, Cotto, Hatton, or Mayweather will be able to stop him. he's too fast and strong. SPEED KILLS! The only guy that fought PACMAN really well was Erik Morales and he got creamed by him twice.

Hahaha you cant compare Cotto and Mayweather to those washed up mexican fighters. Mayweather is as fast as Manny. Cotto is just sick. i hope they fight thosewill be good!!

would been better if they were air force 1's/ i give manny mad props for spanking the heck of oscar but hes already washed up/ lets see a real fightbring on mayweather

i guess they dont call him the "mexicutioner" for nothing...man i sorta wished dela hoya at least gave a decent effort, i mean talk aboutdisproportionate

Back
Top Bottom