Manny Paquiao !! Hes bringing asians back

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

floyd will beat this guy *#%......I like manny but floyd has great defense......and um asains were never in when it came to boxing
I thought Filipinos were the ones who introduced the style of boxing we know today? Pardon my ignorance if I'm wrong.

edit: And there were many great Filipino boxers before Manny, but they just aren't recognized.
filipino is asain ?????

last time I check boxing has been dominated by itialians, blacks, russians, latinos, and I would say a few irish men
indifferent.gif

you really that dumb?
are you really that lame ?............
indifferent.gif
2lcwplk.jpg
dqriw6.jpg

Basically, Pacquiao has 4 fights he can choose: Mayweather, JMM, Cotto, Mosely.
These 4 are legend defining fights, and I think Manny has a good chance at winning them.

floyd will beat this guy *#%......I like manny but floyd has great defense......and um asains were never in when it came to boxing
I thought Filipinos were the ones who introduced the style of boxing we know today? Pardon my ignorance if I'm wrong.

edit: And there were many great Filipino boxers before Manny, but they just aren't recognized.
filipino is asain ?????

last time I check boxing has been dominated by itialians, blacks, russians, latinos, and I would say a few irish men
indifferent.gif

you really that dumb?
indifferent.gif
2lcwplk.jpg
dqriw6.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you funny boy

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by GasBreakFlip707

What everyone's saying about Mayweather was exactly what I heard people say about Hatton.
And I bet half of the people saying Mayweather would demolish Pacquiao obviously didn't see the massacre that went down last night.

I wonder how Hatton will try and redeem himself, if possible..

And we never been into boxing until Pacman, OP.
laugh.gif
Word...because Hatton and Mayweather are the same type of fighters, right?
eyes.gif

Dummy.

exactly
smh.gif

everyone said this and that about hatton... so what.
but whats the one thing mayweather and pacman have in common? they both have beated Hatton... so that for one proves that PBF is on another level thanHatton...

PBF would take Pacman down... and im a Pacman fan..

im also a PBF fan too, and dont think he's going to sit around and let Pacman beat on him like De La Hoya did...

Hatton and Mayweather are 2 completely different fighters. dont let you philipino pride fool you
laugh.gif
they call him pacman, not ironman... he can go down, and PBF can do it...

I'm not gonna lie, I jumped on the Manny bandwagon after last night, but I'm not gonna go talking out of my *** saying stuff like Mayweather is gonnaget dropped like Hatton.

I think how Mayweather performs against JMM will be a good indicator of how a PBF vs. MP fight might go down. If PBF handles JMM, I would have to give the edgeto Mayweather if he fought Manny.

I have to admit though that Manny is much more entertaining as a boxer than PBF. As a casual boxing fan, shoot part-time boxing fan, I would much rather see aknockout than a guy who goes for points.

Although it was disappointing how short the match was. I wish it would've gone at least 4-6 rounds. The main event over before 11pm made me feel robbed.

filipino is asain ?????

indifferent.gif

you really that dumb?
indifferent.gif
2lcwplk.jpg
dqriw6.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you funny keith
fixed

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

I hope he fights Floyd...def. race war would commense on NT before the fight...Floyd would win though..
smh.gif

Is this how ya'll thinking now a days?

too many pyramids starting and the gifs are showing up, so this thread will lose its credibility soon
smh.gif
laugh.gif

but before this joint flops, i would like to get one more thing off my chest-

anyone who just became a boxing fan and a Manny fan after the fight the other night, just needs to stop talking. you're the prime example of a hype beasthop on.
Manny is an incredible fighter, but some of you dudes sound like real %@@% riders.

this thread might turn out just as bad as the tyson vs bruce lee thread. a bunch of dudes who dont know what the %#** they are talking about
smh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

this thread might turn out just as bad as the tyson vs bruce lee thread. a bunch of dudes who dont know what the %#** they are talking about
smh.gif
howd that turn out?
laugh.gif

What everyone's saying about Mayweather was exactly what I heard people say about Hatton.
And I bet half of the people saying Mayweather would demolish Pacquiao obviously didn't see the massacre that went down last night.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Dummy.

exactly
smh.gif

but whats the one thing mayweather and pacman have in common? they both have beated Hatton... so that for one proves that PBF is on another level than Hatton...

im also a PBF fan too, and dont think he's going to sit around and let Pacman beat on him like De La Hoya did...

Hatton and Mayweather are 2 completely different fighters. dont let you philipino pride fool you
laugh.gif
But that doesn't prove PBF is on another level than Pacman, they both took him down. Just because A takes down B and C takes down B, itdoesn't prove anything about A vs C other than they can both take down B.

too many pyramids starting and the gifs are showing up, so this thread will lose its credibility soon
smh.gif
laugh.gif

anyone who just became a boxing fan and a Manny fan after the fight the other night, just needs to stop talking. you're the prime example of a hype beast hop on.
Manny is an incredible fighter, but some of you dudes sound like real %@@% riders.

smh.gif

so wait, people are suppose to become fans when they aren't known? im going to befriend the world, and hype everybody up on the off chance they mightbecome famous. hopefully you won't see me as a hypebeast because i became a fan recently
roll.gif
, you $%@%%!* elitist "i knew him before he is whathe is" people are a $%@%%!* joke.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Dummy.

exactly
smh.gif

but whats the one thing mayweather and pacman have in common? they both have beated Hatton... so that for one proves that PBF is on another level than Hatton...

laugh.gif
But that doesn't prove PBF is on another level than Pacman, they both took him down. Just because A takes down B and C takes down B, it doesn't prove anything about A vs C other than they can both take down B.
youre exactly correct, but when dudes come in here talking like pacman can take down PBF just because he beat Hatton, you gotta point out theobvious.

people are thinking that Pacman can take down floyd just because of the fight Pacman just won. what does last nights fight prove? nothing.. all it proves isthat Pacman can take down Hatton. well what is that supposed to do? scare PBF? why would PBF have anything to fear? because Manny beat someone Floyd hasalready beaten? all that proves is that they can beat the same person. but the Manny fans seem to think different... they seem to think Manny is some newSuperman.

and i didnt say Floyd was on another level than Manny, i said he was on another level than Hatton. if Manny would have lost, it would be plain and easy to seethat he might not have been ready to fight Floyd. but since he won, the fight just proved that he is on his way to fight Floyd... but its foolish to sit aroundand make claims of Manny destroying Floyd, just cause we just saw Manny beat some hardheaded british boy who cant break out of his old ways. Hatton lostbecause he didnt listen to Mayweather Sr.

you cant teach an old dog new tricks, and Hatton is a prime example of that. dude didnt listen to anything, he came out on the ring and got his %$@ handed tohim because of that as well.

when PBF and Pacman step in the ring, it will be a crazy match. but dudes see PBF on tv and think he's all talk. hes UNDEFEATED for a reason...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

smh.gif
howd that turn out?
laugh.gif
man that crap was horrible
smh.gif

dudes were talking as if Bruce Lee was some sort of god.

awesome fight,as for everyone declaring who would win,just wait and see.........thats all we could do

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

smh.gif
laugh.gif

anyone who just became a boxing fan and a Manny fan after the fight the other night, just needs to stop talking. you're the prime example of a hype beast hop on.

smh.gif

so wait, people are suppose to become fans when they aren't known? im going to befriend the world, and hype everybody up on the off chance they might become famous. hopefully you won't see me as a hypebeast because i became a fan recently
roll.gif
, you $%@%%!* elitist "i knew him before he is what he is" people are a $%@%%!* joke.
you can be a fan of whoever you want..
but why come into a thread talking big !%%$ like you know dudes track record. why would you come in here trying to preach about manny's skill whenyou've only seen 1 damn fight?

elitist? hardly. but im glad a struck a nerve.
whats really a joke, are the dudes who see something once and think they can vouch for everything about it.

why do i call you hop ons? because you see this dude fight ONCE and now all of a sudden you think you're some die hard fan. %++* outta here
laugh.gif

the least you can do is go watch dudes fights on youtube or something.

but forreal though-

[jay-z] LET THAT ####+ BREATHE[jay-z]

point is, who cares who's a fan or not? it isn't going to take away from you being an "OG" fan. btw, i'm not a hop on. i don't watchboxing enough to call myself a fan. but i've always hated that "i was a fan first" attitude, be it sports.. music or anything.

Back
Top Bottom