Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

floyd will beat this guy *#%......I like manny but floyd has great defense......and um asains were never in when it came to boxing
I thought Filipinos were the ones who introduced the style of boxing we know today? Pardon my ignorance if I'm wrong.

edit: And there were many great Filipino boxers before Manny, but they just aren't recognized.
filipino is asain ?????

last time I check boxing has been dominated by itialians, blacks, russians, latinos, and I would say a few irish men
indifferent.gif

you really that dumb?
are you really that lame ?............
indifferent.gif
2lcwplk.jpg
dqriw6.jpg
Keith you prove again (once again) that you have no idea what you're talking about. There is a plethora of Asian boxers that dominate the sport.

Pacquiao, Hasegawa, and Daisuke Naito to name a few rule their respective weight classes.

That and the fact you didn't know Filipinos are Asian is a true testament to your ignorance.

Grats to all Filipinos and Asians.

Boo to all the ignorance in this thread.

No you're ignorant based off the fact that no asain fighter has dominated a single decade of boxing
indifferent.gif
don't try to make your self seem semi smart bynaming 4 damn boxers talking about just to name a few, hell it's only a few.....go watch cow boy bebop or something......and stay out of this thread
indifferent.gif
anddon't call me keith like you and I are cool or something Patna........I know I struck a nerve because it's clear that you singled me out. Filipinosmight as well be black.....because I have yet to see them get props from Koreans, Japanese, or Chinese asains

Originally Posted by instant klassic

No you're ignorant based off the fact that no asain fighter has dominated a single decade of boxing
indifferent.gif
don't try to make your self seem semi smart by naming 4 damn boxers talking about just to name a few, hell it's only a few.....go watch cow boy bebop or something......and stay out of this thread
indifferent.gif
and don't call me keith like you and I cool or something Patna........I know I struck a nerve because it's clear that you singled me out. Filipinos might as well be black.....because I have yet to see them get props from Koreans, Japanese, or Chinese asains
Why'd you change "go play pokemon" to "go watch cow boy bebop or something"?
laugh.gif

Pokemon is old I needed something current
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

*Saw Title and showed it to my best friend (who is Filipino)*

His words "Yeah, we're Asians, but we get treated like the black people of Oriental Asians. Now all the sudden other Asians want to be fans. Dudes up here sounding like White people claiming Barack as half theirs. ****!"
the heck does that even mean??
Based on my experience, I was always told by all the other Asian kids (Chinese, Vietnamese, Koreans, etc.) that Filipinos, like myself, aren'treally Asian. I went to a predominantly Asian school, and have always thought of myself as an Asian, never a Pacific Islander. I know that some of my otherAsian friends that do label us as Asian do so in the sense that people who are from India are Asian by a geographical sense, but not culturally.
Filipinos might as well be black.....because I have yet to see them get props from Koreans, Japanese, or Chinese asains
Pretty much what happened to me during high school. I was always referred as a Pacific Islander by other Asians.

Pacman vs. PBF should be a good fight, but I could see NT being chaotic
laugh.gif

jose cansec0 wrote:
HIS LITTLE STREAK ENDS WHEN HE FIGHTS PRETTY BOY....I'LL PUT MY HOUSE ON IT...

thats why jose conseco bout to get that $++ whooop when he fights Hong Man Choi
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ill put my meat on that.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Out of curiousity what other Filipino boxers do we have when pacman decides to call it quits?
i dont know but we have

Brando Vera in MMA ( was kinda off in his last few fight, but his last fight was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
)
Bautista in the WWE
pimp.gif

now we need a Filipino in the NBA and its a wrrraaap!
pimp.gif

floyd will beat this guy *#%......I like manny but floyd has great defense......and um asains were never in when it came to boxing
I thought Filipinos were the ones who introduced the style of boxing we know today? Pardon my ignorance if I'm wrong.

edit: And there were many great Filipino boxers before Manny, but they just aren't recognized.
filipino is asain ?????

last time I check boxing has been dominated by itialians, blacks, russians, latinos, and I would say a few irish men
indifferent.gif

you really that dumb?
indifferent.gif
2lcwplk.jpg
dqriw6.jpg
Keith you prove again (once again) that you have no idea what you're talking about. There is a plethora of Asian boxers that dominate the sport.

Pacquiao, Hasegawa, and Daisuke Naito to name a few rule their respective weight classes.

That and the fact you didn't know Filipinos are Asian is a true testament to your ignorance.

indifferent.gif
don't try to make your self seem semi smart by naming 4 damn boxers talking about just to name a few, hell it's only a few.....go watch cow boy bebop or something......and stay out of this thread
indifferent.gif
and don't call me keith like you and I are cool or something Patna........I know I struck a nerve because it's clear that you singled me out. Filipinos might as well be black.....because I have yet to see them get props from Koreans, Japanese, or Chinese asains

You know your sn is keith right? Just sayin

Originally Posted by Wade187

filipino is asain ?????

indifferent.gif

you really that dumb?
indifferent.gif
2lcwplk.jpg
dqriw6.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and don't call me keith like you and I are cool or something Patna........I know I struck a nerve because it's clear that you singled me out. Filipinos might as well be black.....because I have yet to see them get props from Koreans, Japanese, or Chinese asains

You know your sn is keith right? Just sayin

No it's not.....it says keithahundred not keith

I was just dying laughing when I watched HBO 24/7 and hearing that idiot of a trainer Mayweather Sr. talking all that **%% about Pacquiao and look whathappened.

Self proclaimed 'The Greatest Trainer of All Time'"...
roll.gif
What a JOKE!

Originally Posted by instant klassic

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and don't call me keith like you and I cool or something Patna........I know I struck a nerve because it's clear that you singled me out. Filipinos might as well be black.....because I have yet to see them get props from Koreans, Japanese, or Chinese asains
Why'd you change "go play pokemon" to "go watch cow boy bebop or something"?
laugh.gif

Pokemon is old I needed something current
laugh.gif
my dude, bebop isnt exactly hot and poppin' anymore either
laugh.gif

still a good show though
nerd.gif

ill put my meat on that.

smh.gif
the %*++ has this thread turned into?
roll.gif

now we need a Filipino in the NBA and its a wrrraaap!
pimp.gif

then they wont be able to tell you nothin'
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Funny, how Mayweather is gassed up because of his "showmanship" and his quick tongue ! Let him go through the test of putting JMM to rest beforegassing him up calling him the better boxer. Pacman always delivers and when he will get tested, whether against JMM or Pretty Boy, he will deliver again. Winor lose, he is one of the greats in this generation. IMO, as long as Roach will be around Pacman there is nobody in his weight-class that can keep up with him.Pacman, seems to be the perfect boxer to teach because everytime he goes in the ring, Roach's coaching always shines through his movements. I think Prettyboy vs. Pacman will be an epic bout with Mayweather catching a solid left hook that will slow him down and surprise him because they both have the same type ofspeed and that's what both of these boxers have in common which can be very dangerous.

Im tellin you. Bein Filipino is what it is these days. Chicks be eyesmashin all day long.

I pray to God that Mayweather/ Pacquiao fight will happen. Then Floyd can shut the hell up in the 3rd round

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Im tellin you. Bein Filipino is what it is these days. Chicks be eyesmashin all day long.

I pray to God that Mayweather/ Pacquiao fight will happen. Then Floyd can shut the hell up in the 3rd round

BOIIIIIII STTOPPPPPP!!!! I like the pacman, but he is not winning this fight if floyd wouldn't have retired he will still be the greatest pound for pound

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

BOIIIIIII STTOPPPPPP!!!! I like the pacman, but he is not winning this fight if floyd wouldn't have retired he will still be the greatest pound for pound
QFT

theres never been a fighter as skilled technically... point blank period
grin.gif

laugh.gif
at dudes tryna play me like i dont know boxing... dont go there... ppllike to say anyone can lose anynnight to the right opponent which is true i suppose but floyd is still right around his prime and yall gettin gassed up overpac man beatin ricky hatton... a bonified scrub.... pac is the 2nd greatest n the world right now ill give u that but its hard to beat sumone u cant hit.... ipromise PBF wont be litterally walkin in at him not movin his head or holding his right up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom