Man's ex-girlfriend lures him to playground where he's beaten and robbed by new BF; Flashes grin in

sounds like something you would hear about in a old mobb deep record.

as bad as this sounds, things like this used to happen ALL da time..thankfully da "get money F B___" mentality is more widespread.

Song you're looking for, I believe, is Trife Life.

by the looks of that kitchen which looks to have either a graphite or marble finish , and her appearance ....she seems to be in no real
need for money , my guess is the bf is some well off dude who played her at which point she went to the hood and got herself the complete
opposite .....furthermore in a act of revenge manipulated said delinquent to rob the well off dude

I bet ain't nair nunna these people from the hood.

Last edited:
by the looks of that kitchen which looks to have either a graphite or marble finish , and her appearance ....she seems to be in no real
need for money , my guess is the bf is some well off dude who played her at which point she went to the hood and got herself the complete
opposite .....furthermore in a act of revenge manipulated said delinquent to rob the well off dude

I bet ain't nair nunna these people from the hood.

Pretty much. Aint no hood dude pullin a simp move like this, unless its about his mom orbsister, in which case it wont be about no baseball bats

Before she took that first pic

She asked herself "Was it worth it?"

Herself answered back "Yes It was well worth it"

devil.gif

She threw dude under the bus, its why she is getting off easy...

Girls ain't about that "no snitching" life. Played both dudes. That due is going to catch a charge for a random. :smh:

:smh: stop going to jail for these #%@ up females. If she did this to her ex guess what you be next. I Hope she chauphiz
jimmy off for this punk @## move.

I would beat her with my pipe.​

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

her old bf?

got this off her lockrz
with comment

My baby is my world he's my bestfriend lover n everythin more
2 years ago via UberSocial

http://*******.com/s/40116167

cant embed for some reason

Last edited:
An ADA seeking justice would find a way to trump up the charge to attempted murder along with robbery and then charge the gf for hiring a hitman to kill him. That's all types of felonies and murder 1.

I will say I gotta assume for her to want to do this to this guy he probably played her dirty and then she took it to the next ridiculous level.

Cuz who beat dude up is a simp, doe. I'll be damned if I catch a charge for a sloot. I bet dude thought he wasnt gonna go down t know because the ex didnt know his name. Ol girl got himmed up and told everything.
Shes smiling cuz she playing dudes like puppets.

dude is an idiot. why would you be with a known crazy like that?

she's cute and all but the box can't be that great...unless she got that Rihanna box :lol:

Pretty much. Aint no hood dude pullin a simp move like this, unless its about his mom or sister, in which case it wont be about no baseball bats
Hood dudes do that all the time in one way or another.
3 men shot dead over dispute about girl

An enraged gunman packing an AK-47 stalked and executed three men on a Queens street, unleashing a hail of bullets sparked by a nightclub glance at the wrong woman. The killer sprayed 63 shots around 5 a.m. Saturday as the victims sat inside a double-parked Jeep Grand Cherokee — unaware the shooter was closing in, police said. “Someone followed (them) from the club,” said an emotional Katie Bussereth, the sister of the slain driver. “They didn’t want any money. They just wanted death.” The three men died from multiple bullet wounds in a gory scene reminiscent of an old-school mob hit. The trio had stopped to drop off a friend, who somehow survived the gunfire on 144th St. at 85th Ave. in Jamaica. One of the triple-homicide victims was shot right out of his shoes, with his barefoot body left on the street. A fourth man was wounded in the blizzard of assault rifle bullets. Two of the victims were identified as driver Jaime Bussereth, 33, a father of three, and Jamaican-born Jason Wood, 27, who has a 4-year-old son in his homeland. A friend of the victims said the brutal slayings were caused by a “fight over a girl” at the Albany Manor nightclub in Brooklyn earlier in the evening. “It was over a girl, over a look,” the friend said. “They were followed from the club and shot.” Two of the dead men were inside the vehicle, while the third was found on the ground near the rear passenger door.
Dudes need to stop fighting over women that aren't their mother, sister, wife or daughter period. As seen by this woman's cold, callous smile, she'll quickly get over with while the dude she snitched on has a few years to think about what he did.

That article is lulz and sad at the same time. ^ :lol: :rofl: :smh:

No hood dude pulling a move like this? This probably happens in the hood more than any place. :lol:

Damn, That's ****** up though. :smh:

over here some dude was with his girl at the park sitting at the park bench when this girls side lover bust out and shot dude in the face twice. he died. broad day light in the afternoon... i swear some of these girls are ******

That article is lulz and sad at the same time. ^
laugh.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif

No hood dude pulling a move like this? This probably happens in the hood more than any place.
laugh.gif

Damn, That's ****** up though.
mean.gif
Word
roll.gif
I HIGHLY doubt this goes on in the 'burbs as often.

Back
Top Bottom