March 2008 Pickups thread!

Just got back from a month's living between san diego & LA...first time and I LOVE it out there! I am very jealous of you NT Socal heads
mlqdme.jpg

Roscoes - excellent
Fatburger triple king challenge hat - excellent
In N Out - made me sick
AM90's
Biodome & Encino Man
Billionaire Boys Club shirt from Buffalo Exchange in Pacific Beach- 10 bucks...pretty sure its legit
Oh, and I made a thread at the beginning of Feb about sneaking in to the grammy's....well....

nice pick ups man...btw that book you picked up "The Alcemist" is a really good book, very easy to read....

Originally Posted by spacej23

Thanks for all the kind words my fellow NT'ers.
JD - I know you're not going to make a post and not ask me how it's going!!! How have you been man?! I hope all is well with you. When are you going to make a trip back to "good ole South Cack-a-lack"???
wink.gif

what up kid! I graduated in december and I've been living it up so far...I'll hit you up in the southeast forum or pm

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Air Edge Trainer, these rival my Spiridons for comfort.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i was waitin on this exact colourway to drop on these trainers, didnt know Nike would actually do it.
laugh.gif
Are they in stores?

bought these during the launch last Friday...
my first ever pair of NBs...
happy.gif

much love and respect to the guys at Limited Edition and New Balance Singapore...
you guys did a great job...
pimp.gif

slowwonee89, i like that cognac tee
glasses.gif

Keepie Uppie, those nb 577's are
pimp.gif
and that box is ridiculous!

i just picked this iron heart rider jacket and lightning mag/flat head catalog up....

thanks, kiya!

Originally Posted by Jay Dean03

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Air Edge Trainer, these rival my Spiridons for comfort.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i was waitin on this exact colourway to drop on these trainers, didnt know Nike would actually do it.
laugh.gif
Are they in stores?

Zappos.com got 'em. $82 shipped

yo MELONHEAD.wasup bro. im glad you got your size man.. only sz 12 left when i got to the HoH. so just picked up only 1 pair.

ossxo5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom