March 2008 Pickups thread!

Edge Trainers - not bad.. not bad at all...

and rare x hunter - nice pickups... some cat was just askin about those Gundam Max Tempos in the Retro Forum too...

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

Pete.
eek.gif
eek.gif

I need/want that.

jon, go see kiya right away! limited sizes on hand
wink.gif

Picked up this belt from Saks...

...to add to my evergrowing DESIGNER belt collection
laugh.gif
...from Gucci,Prada, LV, Burberry, D&G, Moschino and Versace...

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Originally Posted by Jay Dean03

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Air Edge Trainer, these rival my Spiridons for comfort.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i was waitin on this exact colourway to drop on these trainers, didnt know Nike would actually do it.
laugh.gif
Are they in stores?

Zappos.com got 'em. $82 shipped

NDC has them also w/30% off

wow.. those are DOPE shoes ^^ .. can I get some more info? price.. where to find online? thanks !

LeBron IV (Blk/Blk/Varsity Crimson) for $60.

2qc44z4.jpg

Anyone have a picture of theirs with the straps cut off? They're a bit tight because they're half a size small (but it's the last pair they had)and I think a few people, B1LLY HOYLE, in particular cut his straps.

I hate you.
mad.gif
I still need to get that shoe and the accompanying shox, word to
I had a chance at the Shox but passed next time I am out there if they're still there they will be mine
devil.gif

laugh.gif

thanks for the compliments. you can get them here

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7373728.html

the velcro tongue is removable. they look dope with or without. the white is only offered for the spring/summer so cop while they last.

2yw8ie8.jpg

edit: forgot to add that they are SUPER COMFORTABLE. supra foam is the business.

the obama shirts are the obey x upperplayground collabo tees. from what the obey rep says, there's only like 50 of each print. you can cop here

https://www.stonehousedigital.com/s...ry/Upper+Playground/details/UP79108T//4813137

a little disappointed with the quality but oh well. i was hoping for one of those obey 50/50 or ringspun cotton tees. they don't even have obey or UPtags
indifferent.gif

[h3]
those supra up there they got them on Karmaloop.com
use this rep code @ checkout an get 20% off the original price[/h3][h1]
rep code: KN14750[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom