*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

squadboy- yea im goin back to get them tightened today, i dont gotta worry about my car lol, sorry to hear about yours

It's been a nice week for me

Got the 95s from the B/S forum, just came in the mail today

And my footlocker reupped up the HDs and I got the last pair of 10.5s Monday

mail

Picked these up at work yesterday.
fdh8vs.jpg

Got these last week for $200 . They are DS w/ box and receipt from 2006.
1z5hy75.jpg

And yes they're a little icey
laugh.gif

14deln7.jpg

Sorry for the blurry cell phone pics.

i havent posted ina minute so heres my recent pickups over the past few weeks...enjoy

these first 2 were must haves for me

these next 2 i won on the bay from follow nt'er dunqrico...thanks again..holla at me about those team red 3m's

i grabbed these next 2 off the bay also from some dude...both of them came without box's so flipped some old boxes inside out and here u go...both for 112shipped

these next two i got off one of my boys who i hadnt seen ina while....smoked a couple blunts and wound up leavin wit both of these for 75 bux

and last but not least i picked up these charity zoom angus sb's....i always wanted a pair of these..i slept on them when they were released now therefinally mine

matt

Like the rest of NT and they mommas........

2is77tx.jpg

good looking out.....you know who you are.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

Are the hurache bursts availabe online anywhere? what kinda release are they?

ndc
got a link? dont see em online

you have to sign in. then shop, then 77 burnside, buuuuuuuut for some reason i dont see them there anymore??
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

nice stuff ya'll....1/2 cents are pure insanity....i'm mad i was the only one feeling the fusion infared 6's and passed on the pewters and maxorange.....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

Are the hurache bursts availabe online anywhere? what kinda release are they?

ndc
got a link? dont see em online

you have to sign in. then shop, then 77 burnside, buuuuuuuut for some reason i dont see them there anymore??
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
lol no dice then, had a voucher too

Back
Top Bottom