*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

Finally... Props to Flightclub for a decent price...
356999549.jpg

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

Are the hurache bursts availabe online anywhere? what kinda release are they?

ndc
got a link? dont see em online

you have to sign in. then shop, then 77 burnside, buuuuuuuut for some reason i dont see them there anymore??
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
lol no dice then, had a voucher too
ok sike i figured it out i think...go to nike.com, sign in, search for 77 burnside, scroll to bottom of page click on nike sportswear,(on the lefthand side of the page) products, men, then shoes! that should get you there........

Originally Posted by dollabill1

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

dollabill1 wrote:

prepare yourself for a mind-obliterating %#*++ slap

who what when and where?

etnies jameson + adult swim, called in a favor for those
A double pic-quoting? I'm surprised y'all got off without anyone saying anything.
laugh.gif

I hope you didn't call in too big of a favor-- they're only $75 shipped on the Bay.
eyes.gif

SO i finally was able to pick up my holy grails, i spent a pretty "penny" on em but im glad to finally own a pair of these

Bonus

Nice Penny Foams. Hope you didn't pay more than 4 bills for them. No foam is worth that.

So I bid/won these:

20ijv3b.jpg

But due to a mix-up on the seller's part, he sent me these, which i received today:

k3okdv.jpg

hmmmmmm.....

Originally Posted by DEpast

Nice Penny Foams. Hope you didn't pay more than 4 bills for them. No foam is worth that.

thats just what i paid, 4 shipped

love the I.E's up there, got my pair im waiting to unDS one day. nice pick-ups everyone, i really need to get some foams in my life, anyone with a size 11whiling to part, holla at me

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

So I bid/won these:

But due to a mix-up on the seller's part, he sent me these, which i received today:

hmmmmmm.....
did he want them back? i think you got a better deal
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jepeh21

So I bid/won these:

hmmmmmm.....
laugh.gif

Naah he hasn't contacted me yet.

So I bid/won these:

hmmmmmm.....
laugh.gif

here is my opinion

view his items he's solds and see if somebody else won those, if so then you should HONESTLY contact that person and exchange the shoes back

if he just made a mix up on his half...well...see if he contacts you? i'd keep em if it's his bad and he doesn't respond to you

So I bid/won these:

hmmmmmm.....
laugh.gif

here is my opinion

view his items he's solds and see if somebody else won those, if so then you should HONESTLY contact that person and exchange the shoes back

if he just made a mix up on his half...well...see if he contacts you? i'd keep em if it's his bad and he doesn't respond to you

i don't think there's a way for me to see stuff that's already sold (unless it's within the last 48 hrs). it's not showing me anything.

Good stuff everyone...I see a few of you have picked up them Air Huarache Burst Lights, got my pairs coming too
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom