*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

got these last week, my first air maxes and i love them

sghcar.jpg

no pics but i got 3/20 cdp for 150 and some blue chips for my game last nite for 40 on emp appreciation at FL...also ordered white/carolina blue wmns iii offskiptomyshoe

i just got these...reebok question, adidas creator derrick rose, and some memory foam sandals

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

^I like the Dunny. Haven't seen that one. We bought a bunch of the grab-boxes from Urban Outfitter not too long ago. Kinda takes me back to the baseball card anticipation.
Yea I like it alot. That and the Uamou are my favorites from the Ye Olde English series.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by Air STi

Got these today

so did those come with the tee like they said it did....im thinking bout coppin

A tee??? What kind of tee? I didn't get any tee with them.

Never really post my pickups but, thought I'd share. I got the asics x patta about a week ago but to my disapointment they sent methe wrong size a 11....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
If anybody is interested lmk....

k20lee, are you sure those are legit?

i'm only asking, not accusing, because i'm sure the pairs that were released, have the CLOT and the CL logo on the heel in much darker laser prints....

nike_am_clot_kan_main.jpg

again i don't really recall, either your pair is legit, and the pic i showed is the fake one, or vice versa.....am fam thread? lol just trying to helpout..

i'm honestly not sure, they look legit to me. the logos are lasered in and all the materials feel legit. help anyone?

Im willing to guess that yours are legit. Sometimes samples (like the one pictured above) can have a darker and deeper laser than the production pairs. Iremember when some dide ID'd a dozen of these and selling them on eBay LOL

Paul Brown/Net

and 1984 Nike Penetrator Hi thanks to Corgi (BubbaEla1), I thought it was a Blazer but turns out they are Nike Penetrator Hi.

Originally Posted by JMKickz

Im willing to guess that yours are legit. Sometimes samples (like the one pictured above) can have a darker and deeper laser than the production pairs. I remember when some dide ID'd a dozen of these and selling them on eBay LOL

i saw those, the guy had "shoe dynasty" ID'd on the heels. wanted like 420 + shipping,
eek.gif

those Kanye Clots are my grails...congrats on the pickup..

scored these today for AU$70 at the outlet
3355693540_a79e1f13f5.jpg

and these earlier in month..lace switch FTW
3292874790_b16aff3371.jpg

naw back then, one particular guy id'd TONS and TONS of pairs, made massive guap too, when people found out, others made a bunch for a while too, but thennike changed their options and it was the end

however the ones i posted from kookies.net wasn't samples, they were the released set, i just honestly do NOT remember if it was lighter clot=fake, ordarker clot=fake, gotta do some hw for you lol

but how could they get the "CLOT" and the clot logo lasered on the pairs? nevertheless, they have a few small jean stains on them, how can i cleanget that out?

Back
Top Bottom