*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

358264872.jpg

wifey picked this up for me told me she was tired of seeing me in gshock watches lol

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

These came in today...

Air Max 93 - Escape

Big UP to the homie, Cris, for them!

I can't wait 'til the weather heats up, so I could wear 'em with shorts!
Nice maxs
happy.gif
Just wanted to say ive been on here since 05 and im more of a lurker instead of a poster, but i remember when i first got on here you had a long list of shoes you where lookin for and slowly but surely the list is gettin smaller and smaller. Thats good you are gettin the kicks you have been lookin for even if it takes a couple of years, but good things come to those who wait. Just something i noticed over time. Nice pick ups guys nice to see krispy kicks makes me wish i took better care of mine.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Thanks!
happy.gif
With the majority of the releases Nike's been droppinglately, it's easier to save up and purchase some nice releases from years back.

Ughh I want those Penny 3s. Def on my list when I have some extra $$

Pumplance - what Jordan Is are those?
pimp.gif

White Penny 3s were copped for half price (no picture)

Then...

nborbl.jpg

Love the match.
eek.gif

tommykairaa- a smoking man with a hat on wouldn't do that bike justice at all. how much did it run you? i'm looking at doing a build for a springproject.

damn i need a seattle fitted for when i get my freshwaters, but i try to stay away from ebay. I was hopin New Era would make new Mariners fitteds once thefreshwaters dropped so i could just cop one from Lidz or Hat shack.

Back
Top Bottom