*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

hanks fedex for banging on my door this morning and waking me up.....

2eg5fug.jpg

not bad for 55$ and free shipping through the in store shipping options at niketown...went right back to sleep right after though lol

then i saw this box

15s62b8.jpg

ogkkmh.jpg

x5nvgw.jpg

lol dont you know seattle rains like crazy nike?....oh well lol, i'll draw something up

as a fellow seattle-ite, there are a lot of days where it rains but cities like New York gets more total inches of rain, so a lot of time the rain isnt thathard, but the summers are unbeatable

^ Nice Fred....always buying something new, haha.

For more info on the San Antonio "Sneaks Up 3" Show......peep the blog below, "WutDaBlogClot"

Chris.....depending on how long we're in the area, I'll hit you up, I'll be with my brother too.

Cris.

First "pickup" post. I have gotten some unbelievable deals lately too, just never take time to share. These are a personal grail though. Not DS, butVERY close. No cracking, just some yellowing and "age spots". Haven't tried cleaning them yet. Friend was selling for a friend, so I ended uppaying 140, still a steal IMO. Sorry I suck at taking pics!

34do9dt.jpg

r1g0ao.jpg

kok8z.jpg

memphis-nice pickup on those penny 2s
idolkicks-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
debby-dope og air raids

nice pickups everyone..

just came in the mail today, just the boxes, already have the cartridges, but super off road is complete
dpgw9f.jpg

----------------------

FOR SALE, PM ME
SIZE10
-USED NIKE AIR FORCE 1 MID WHITE
-BEAT BORDEAUX 7S
SIZE10.5
-DS NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE 2
-VNDS OG NIKE AIR ULTRA FORCE MID

Originally Posted by brickSB

picked up a 2nd pair...
smokin.gif
Very nice, been eyeing these for a while
pimp.gif
. Have you hadany cracking issues (if you've worn them, that is). I'm hoping the max orange go on sale where I'm at when the new CWs drop since they'vestill got plenty right now.

Picked these up tonight, but unfortunately they are not my size, looking to flip on the buy/sell forum.

Back
Top Bottom