*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

Just got this earlier at my local Champs,
you guys are more than welcome to flame or compliment me on the pick-ups
grin.gif

got the nike dry fit jacket for $40 and the Pegasus for $60...(not the best cw for these kicks but ehh, you can make it work with the right color scheme)

i say return those pegs, only because i've been seeing A LOT on sale at the outlets, ross, racks, etc.....just my 2 cents..

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i say return those pegs, only because i've been seeing A LOT on sale at the outlets, ross, racks, etc.....just my 2 cents..
I would do it bro, but it was a last minute pick up...I was in search for a comfy shoe and damn FL didn't have my size available in the cw Iwanted so I just got whatever I could at champs...reason only is because I'm going on a road trip tomorrow to santa barbara, CA..
so yea...thanks tho for your 2 cents sir
wink.gif

man, you guys are lucky picking up the barkleys at that price. if gone to a couple of ross stores in sf and had no luck. what ross are you guys getting themfrom in the bay? lol

Originally Posted by SC415

man, you guys are lucky picking up the barkleys at that price. if gone to a couple of ross stores in sf and had no luck. what ross are you guys getting them from in the bay? lol

i got mine in vegas. What size are you looking for?

Picked up some Bred Space Jams, 35 dollars.

By the way, the bottom is falling off on both of them but the right is very bad, what kind of glue should I use, or should I take it to ashoesmith?

Originally Posted by northparkblind

is it true that Seattle rains like everyday?

or is that just a rumor?

cuz i plan on moving there in the future.
i visited Seattle last year around May and it was raining on and off during my 5 day stay, i'm probably not accurate to say that it rainsthere about half the time during a year but def a great city to live in, i really enjoyed going around town and its totally different than LA, i can see myselfliving there.

SBvj426 wouldn't you do too if you saw them at your local ross store specially forthat price? i know i would, too bad the ross around here got no heat

anyway i really don't do much pick ups lately due to other financial concerns but i managed to cop the ff: from ebay for cheap, couldn't pass them upreally.
AJ XX3 for $60 VNDS, probably worn once imo

AJ XV OG for $40 frmo same seller
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no box but still nice to get one for that price

and dfunk carmelo anthony jersey for $6,

did anyone notice chrisshourasei on page 87 say he copped bred space jams...
indifferent.gif

but if you got them for 35 major pick up

Originally Posted by ii2cky

super off road
smokin.gif
thx dude... nice supremes btw
pimp.gif

----------------------

FOR SALE, PM ME
SIZE10
-USED NIKE AIR FORCE 1 MID WHITE
-BEAT BORDEAUX 7S
SIZE10.5
-DS NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE 2
-VNDS OG NIKE AIR ULTRA FORCE MID

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by brickSB

picked up a 2nd pair...
smokin.gif
Very nice, been eyeing these for a while
pimp.gif
. Have you had any cracking issues (if you've worn them, that is). I'm hoping the max orange go on sale where I'm at when the new CWs drop since they've still got plenty right now.
I have 3 different colorways of the skylines and none crack or chip. They are literally more comfortable for me than AM1s and AM90s. I also hopethey hit sales because I would be all over it.
glasses.gif

jepeh21- nice p/u's on the 23 and og's
smokin.gif
, the carmelo jersey isanother story
wink.gif

I'm a closet adidas HO and what makes it worse is it's a Garnet. Since I couldn't get the Ray Ray white/gold 11's when the green men came intotown to play the spurs, the second best was the St.Pattys
alien.gif

359521564.jpg

Originally Posted by joeman1515

did anyone notice chrisshourasei on page 87 say he copped bred space jams...
indifferent.gif

but if you got them for 35 major pick up
Yeah I was sort of skeptical when the guy told me 40 at first, i low balled him for 30 and he said 35, I went to pick it up I tought there had tobe a catch there was just the bottoms need to be fixed, other then that they were legit.
pimp.gif

Also my Canvas 1's DS should be coming today too hit yall up then.

Back
Top Bottom