*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

air in 822: Thanks!

PatentBoy23: 172 LSAT and 4.04 GPA. In at Berkeley, NYU, and Columbia. Waitlisted at UChicago and UPenn. Waiting/praying on Harvard, Yale, and Stanford.

Something to start-off the season... despite how bad their pre-season form was...
sweat.gif

23t0cag.jpg

finally got these in the mail, just waiting on my griffey's.

2gvvd6t.jpg

picked these up last night...Foot Locker in the Rome Train Station had these just sitting there. It was crazy.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

got these today for $60
wow! dope pick up for 60 bucks!
pimp.gif
ebay?

haha naw....my local "shoehead" is getting rid of lots of his j's. thing is, most of them are sz 8.5-9 and i'm a 9.5-10.5 but if like themenough i'll still get them. so far this year i got these, french blue 12's, and true red 8's from '03 all for under $100 each in VNDS conditionw/box and everything. thinking bout coppin his concord xi's sz 8.5 for $120
happy.gif

just a couple march pickups...enjoy

this is my first pair of vans..i came across these and they just so happened to be the last pair and it was my size so i said what the hell i really liked thedesign and colors can someone school me on these plz

-matt

Beats, congratulations on your admission to the various law schools, hope you get into your last 3 that you are waiting on. Man, 172 on the LSAT's ispretty damn ridiculous, congratulations once again.

359702349.jpg

nice pick ups everybody, these for me and
359695942.jpg

the lady got the infrared ostrich hell i don't even have these

The Six Rings are growing on me, but I just can bring myself to copping them.

Although, those Flints look dope up there.

Back
Top Bottom