*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

T21D thanks bro! , dope pick ups too, you have some connections i assume, if you get those goldxi's that would be great!
FIREPOWER23 thanks bro, i couldn't believe it either that i got it forthat price, never really buy my shoe on ebay, anyway deop og xiv's
pimp.gif

dopes pick ups everyone!

My swoosh order came in, this shoe feels way more comfortable than the Penny 1/2 cent. Super light and true to size. Pics online had me thinking these weregoing to feel like huge boots on my feet, I was wrong.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

im hitting up Ross later yall pissing me off with the Barkleys

good luck, hope your local store have them, have checked twice this week to no avail here in our area

Thanks guys, about the advice, and nah Ima cop them so I am not selling them anytime soon.

nice pickups, so many griffs lately,

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

im hitting up Ross later yall pissing me off with the Barkleys

good luck, hope your local store have them, have checked twice this week to no avail here in our area

*crosses fingers* thanks for the good luck. Im hopeful because the ross around my way for the past month has had the J.Kidds, CB92's, and a load ofAM1's

firepower-og 14s are
pimp.gif

23kidd-nice 99 v's
sneakerhead-nice jewels

nice pickups everyone...

---------------------

FOR SALE, PM ME
SIZE10
-USED NIKE AIR FORCE 1 MID WHITE
-BEAT BORDEAUX 7S
SIZE10.5
-DS NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE 2
-VNDS OG NIKE AIR ULTRA FORCE MID

Originally Posted by northparkblind

i keep saying it and im gonna say it one more time.

I WANT THOSE GRIFFEYS!

being broke ftl
laugh.gif
smh.gif

co-sign all these pics of the griffeys make me want a pair

went to the mall today ready to cop the griffeys but no they didnt get em What!!! Those are really growin on me

just picked up this hundreds shirt for the griffs

i couldnt find a decent mariners hat so i went with this 1 for now

Gotta love midweek 2nd shipments...batting 3 for 5 so far on law school admissions too. Waiting for the big three (HYS) to get back to me

Back
Top Bottom