******March 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

YO! I've been wondering what I'd do with my XVII's. Hadn't even taken them out the box, much less tried them on. DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I've been wondering what I'd do with my XVII's. Hadn't even taken them out the box, much less tried them on. DF!!!

Take em out the box, remove the cover and rock em. I plan on rockin mine sometime soon.

past couple of days...

Saturday to hit the links for the first day of golf season in MA
359068126.jpg

359068121.jpg

359068111.jpg

today to chill with my sister-in-law, watch the tourney and grill this man burger (bacon and blue-cheese stuffed)
359068118.jpg

359068114.jpg

i actually gave my 17s to my dad and he never wore them so i swapped them out with the 20s and he has no clue. i tried selling/trading them and they just satthere for months so i said eff it, im gonna try to dunk on a few cats in them. they held up good imo

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

UNDS'ed these to work.

I had atleast 80 people ask me about them. Even had some dude offer $300 cash for a pair in his size.

LOVE THEM.
my friend has a DS pair, im gonna rob him ahah!

Originally Posted by sammy305

a little late,but dope fit esco
x2

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

So comfortable...
i think im gonna have to re-cop when i get the funds, them structures are serious! i dont know what i was thinking! traded for jason voorhees.

anyways...
3365789995_ceaa4e3131.jpg

new camera never wear them?

Nice XIII's

I think XVII's are nice on the court. (I might regret selling my white and red that I just posted on the bns
wink.gif

Talaria

Originally Posted by Capo617

CrAzE191st

Those the new Scerbos? If so how do they feel? I was thinking about getting them eventually.
yea they are, they feel real good, i went from lumberjacks to these, i just got them recently and after first day i fell in love, feels moreresponsive to me
i was in the same position as u haha, took forever to decide on whether i should get them or not but now im glad i got em

Originally Posted by CrAzE191st

Originally Posted by Capo617

CrAzE191st

Those the new Scerbos? If so how do they feel? I was thinking about getting them eventually.
yea they are, they feel real good, i went from lumberjacks to these, i just got them recently and after first day i fell in love, feels more responsive to me
i was in the same position as u haha, took forever to decide on whether i should get them or not but now im glad i got em

Cool thanks, bro. I actually came across your bike check on the Come Up soon after I posted. Whip is nice.

debby-nice day out
glasses.gif
skip-nice tiffs

nice fits everyone...

----------------------

FOR SALE, PM ME
SIZE10
-USED NIKE AIR FORCE 1 MID WHITE
-BEAT BORDEAUX 7S
SIZE10.5
-DS NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE 2
-VNDS OG NIKE AIR ULTRA FORCE MID