March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

if I remember correctly, Silverthorne, Colorado had the women's black/gold XI lows, not sure of the sizes or price, and it was a couple weeks ago. sorry idon't have more info, but call them up and give them the style number, see what they got. i haven't seen the men's cw's at any of the COoutlets in a few months now.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Anyone spot any of the XI Lows in the outlets
When I was at Clinton over the weekend, I saw these women's XI lows I think 59.99

air-jordan-11-retro-womens-ie-low-black-metallic-gold.jpg

Has anyone seen these Jeter Vitals at any outlet for cheaper than 79.99? That's how much they charge around my way, which seems a bit high. Thanks!

15786101_z.jpg

logo18367.jpg

ndc has these for 28.99 - 25% off clearance (NSCLEAR25) = around 22

item-08CB8C3F-C8D04923000000000048370C0365F67E.1.jpg

they also have these in sz 11 for 65 - 25% = around 50
max1_pre_gry_champ_burg.jpg

they had these in sz 10.5 last night for the same price, but it's gone now
max1_pre_pur_news.jpg

And as always, you can create a new account (w/ new email address) for free shipping.

the blk/yellow suede (mens) xi lows are supposed to be in outlets to for either 59 or 69. the listing might be somewhere in the early pages of this post

^wrong place for that, somebody gonna get mad. just warning ya. first post in the thread says not to promote your store. it's for nike outlet, nikewebsite, and major sneaker retailer websites and store updates. just fyi. i could care less but we got whistle blowers up in here...

zoomkobe14 wrote:

Pismo Beach Outlet (805) 773-1684
55a252b48b622d390a003ac3af059dd3707bd8e.jpg

$145 sizes 10 10.5 11 14

^^^^^^^^Im hoping thats a typo.....I saw those like two weeks ago at Ghetto Gardens (Jersey Garden NJ) for either $59.99 or $69.99...im not sure of the final price..

Naw dude that's what price sticker was, Pismo Outlet is mad expensive and lame!

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

Has anyone ever seen the running man am 95s anywhere Please lemme know...

not an outlet, but skiptomyshoe.com just dropped their price on those to 125.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Are there any good deals on other 95s out there? It could be at an outlet or not.

there were some lavas in outlets a while back (you might still find them in some nordstrom racks and on ebay), and some nyc showed up in one outlet. other thanthat i don't recall seeing much else.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Are there any good deals on other 95s out there? It could be at an outlet or not.

I saw these at the Clinton Outlets this past weekend for I believe 79.99.

nke-air-max-95-navy-red-green-1.jpg

^those are on NDC too, on clearance for $100, but the 25% off is still good through the end of the day today, I believe, so $75 plus tax if you do the freeshipping hustle. only sizes 10 and 10.5 though.

Those 95's aren't too appealing, South Chi had a few pairs though back when the F&F was going on.

Back
Top Bottom