March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by mrhood84

I got the royal foamboots for $100 at an outlet......is that a good pick up?

it's certainly better than full price at $225. plus i understand those things are built like tanks and should last a good long time. so, yeah as long as you like having bright blue boots, good pick up. i'm still hoping to find a good deal o nthe black ones.
Yea, I figured I would pick em up......I mean they were only a buck. And plus I needed some boots. Don't mind them being royal blue thoughcuz their different. I was looking for the black ones too.
roll.gif

I WENT TO DEER PARK NIKE OUTLET IN NY AND I SAW THE AIR JORDAN 2009 S23 SIZE 8.5 ONLY FOR 169.99 NIKE FOAMPOSITE GOADOME SIZE 8 ONLY 99.99 AIR FLARE 29.99VARIOUS JORDAN CLOTHES FOR CHEAP I SAW THE 6 RING T-SHIRT WITH ALL THE CHICAGO BULLS RINGS ON IT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJSNEAKERHEAD80

wow deer park got 2k9s already, that was fast. Maybe deer park will get some good stuff

Yea those S23 are most likely a return...don't be too surprised if Deer Park ends up like Riverhead....a bunch of schemers already hiding the good stuff.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by joeysole

Only sz 10 & 12 Bakins :

1813255308_15fa52662f.jpg

316383-011 (sz 10 only)

WHEN did these drop ???

Umm been out lol. i bought a pair from Ross the other day for 27.99, sitting right her eon my floor if you want pic.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Anybody know if these are still at the outlets and what the price is?

NMAZTWG.JPG

you could/should use the Nike 800# or online halp chat to locate stock in outlets. just get the style and color codes and they can search the factory storesfor you.

NMAZTWG.JPG

you could/should use the Nike 800# or online halp chat to locate stock in outlets. just get the style and color codes and they can search the factory stores for you.
Thanks, But I know that. If you guys have not figured out that their inventory is usually a week behind and pretty much what ever they tell you isuseless then I'm letting you know now.
wink.gif

Do they still charge shipping for both pairs of shoes if I order 2 from a outlet?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

any lunar trainers or racers showing up yet???

i saw the black/yellow lance armstrong lunar trainers at folsom like a month ago. ithink it was 54.99. only saw a 8.5 on hash wall, but then again, i didntlook anywhere else.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Yea those S23 are most likely a return...don't be too surprised if Deer Park ends up like Riverhead....a bunch of schemers already hiding the good stuff.

riverhead use to get good stuff? Ive been going to riverhead for over two years and the only good stuff I seen there is the foamposites and a few lebron sigs

NMAZTWG.JPG

you could/should use the Nike 800# or online halp chat to locate stock in outlets. just get the style and color codes and they can search the factory stores for you.
Thanks, But I know that. If you guys have not figured out that their inventory is usually a week behind and pretty much what ever they tell you is useless then I'm letting you know now.
wink.gif

Do they still charge shipping for both pairs of shoes if I order 2 from a outlet?

I saw some at Woodbury Commons last week for $29.99... larger sizes though (11-13).

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

I been getting killed in these recessionary times....but im back on my feet....Big Ups to Joey Sole....

dunk_sb_mid_wheat_bronze.jpg

$49.99 228-867-6100 Scattered Sizes...

Ill have some more crazy NYC/JERSEY Drops tomrrow...

Yoo what are the name of these...gunna call in tomorrow, thanks!

Only sizes left are 11.5, 12, 15 and 6.5, they are 49.99 like papi said. 314383 771 is the style code, boxtops are on them all and Im figuring extra laces areincluded in all of them.

For you southern MD wally world heads, Central got quagmire's for $110. No one really knows that they are there as of now but there shipment was limited. They said its the most limited shoe they got in a while, They probably won't be there by monday if you wait, especially considering they'll probablypost that they have that shoes in the next email update that they send out. They also had goofy boys lows for 85, they had the goofy boy highs didn'tcheck the price though. The also had the bk project sbs for 90 and the coral snakes (correct the name if im wrong) for 39.99 in 6.5, 7 and either 7.5 or 8.

Thanks, But I know that. If you guys have not figured out that their inventory is usually a week behind and pretty much what ever they tell you is useless then I'm letting you know now.
wink.gif
yeah that can be true sometimes, but not always. i've had success with that system in the past. i'm about 50/50 with it right now. OK,maybe 40/60. still, it's worth a try sometimes. you never know!

i'm considering going to check out the folsom outlet, unless someone can confirm that they have nothing as usual.
if i do end up going and there's a fluke and i see something worth while, i'll report back.

Back
Top Bottom