March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

Ontario Mills didnt have much-FSR JKidds in white/navy $60 and at the Nordstrom Rack had 2 size 11.5 of some Zac Randolph PE's for $50
48f26224d5707908df5f29dbc5114332fbfd54bb.jpg
621262e4b37e796eda2f86d00ce013dc7a55cf16.jpg

Originally Posted by Stinky0920

^^^^ Dang Memphis.....i hit Smithfield today too...what time were you there?....I was there from about 1:30 to 2:30.....im seconding all your pictures....thise pennys bout killt me...i wanted em so bad.....mad they were kid sizes....i copped those purple , black and white dunks for my girl....also copped those niek sandals...couldnt pass up for 17.99

for everybody though Smithfield NC had: (in addition to everything above by memphis)

Lots of nice Jordan Shorts
Lots of Nike Shorts
Hash wall had some hidden stuff (including the Red and Yellow Hyperdunks in an 11)

roll.gif

I was there arund 130-145

maybe you seen me, light skinned black dude, had on Olive Green 5's, Olive Green down vest w/ a olive green long sleeve thermal under. olive green fittedhat.

yea, lot of green, ST PATTY DAY!

you?

yeah man....i seent you my dude......I had on da Black / Red XIV's wit da Beijing Olmpic jacket....i wont even in da St Patty's frame of mindtoday...Olives was on point though...what fitted was dat?

O' snap that what you, the caucasian dude? cool cool

you know i seen you at marshalls/ross in goldsboro too right. i live in goldsboro lol.

Native American dude.....but its cool ...get that all da time....its all good

But dang son....thats crazy...i live in Wilson...but i go to East Carolina....so i shot through Goldsboro and Snow Hill on 13....had to hit that Ross andMarshalls on da way...i aint even see you in Goldsboro though...i was just on da hunt...i see you got them joints out of Ross

^

my bad.

i was sitting in my truck, saw you walking out of marshalls back to your car.
yea i got the bakins last week from the Ross in wilson by that new best buy.

Cabazon

Jordan XX2 Size 12 $69.99 - a little dusty but you could always clean it up a bit
HD China Size 12 $109.99 - kinda creased from everyone trying it on
LeBron VI Black/Black/Anthracite $99.99 FSR
Flight Lite Hi White/Red/Black $69.99 FSR
a few colorways of the Nike Flight Dunk Hoop from 34.99-399 in scattered sizes
Huarache 07 Black/Black 2 Size 10s 29.99
a few All Star LeBron Vs for $79.99
Zoom Flight 96 Black/Blue and Black/Black $49.99 scattered sizes
All Nike BBALL shorts were 20% off

thanx. Clockwork is one of my favorite movies. I wish Cage would hurry up and drop an abum.

The new Factory store in Paramus NJ had some decent stuff

Jordan 1 Olympic in big sizes

pippens in blk/wht/purple

bunch of air force 1's

jordan XI lows

and a bunch of basketball shorts/shirts both nike and jordan

I cant remember everyting i saw but i picked up a bunch of stuff

^^ trust me they have em.....they on the back wall where all the mixed shoes are with no box tops....I held them in my hand...they got like 5-6 pairs...thepeople there arent the most intelligent

I gotta go back there after work, I will take a pic

can you clarify "big sizes" please? some people say 11 is a big size. others may say 14 and up are big sizes. thanks.

Guy said they only have these sizes left on those olympic 1's - big sizes as in: 12.5,13.5,15,16,17.
He also said they were having trouble locating them (employee's grabbin' them for sure), so he asked me to leave my # to call me back when they do findthem
tired.gif

Not much hope, but who knows.

Thanks for the info technique 317.

Just went to the Pigeon Forge Clerance, best shoes I saw were these Air Max 90 "Cactus Pack"
Probably 20 to 25 pairs in stock with a handful of different sizes, about 12 pairs still with lids the rest are on the walls.

$49.99
Style # 302519 031

Back
Top Bottom