March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

Originally Posted by tepster

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

^
pimp.gif
was that at the nordstrom rack or at ross/marshalls?

Nordstrom Rack
Nordstrom Rack always have some heat, always in big sizes though
ohwell.gif

nice post big red, you know how rugged wearhouse be, was there any markings, scrapes scuffs, or general defects regarding the shoes you checked out?

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

To everyone who PMed:

Bad news guys, I squeezed in some time to drop by Ross today instead of Friday and they only had 4 sz. 11s left out of the whole batch they had on monday. On top of that, the price was $39.99. I told the manager I saw pairs marked at 26.99 and she said they mustve been mismarked i.e., too bad.
I put them on hold along with the last safari AM 1 (sz. 11) in case ppl were still interested despite the price change (lame).

Lmk

**MODS: this post was strictly for informational purposes. If inappropriate, feel free to delete. Thx.
which ross in sf???

I don't know when but the nike outlet in new jersey had the countdown pack jordan 3 b grades, an ebayer was selling them I ask them where he got them fromhe told me the outlet in new jersey, also he told me they had the cdp 4 recently...........I called the outlet the people said sold out

^^ HMM.. Which outlet if you dont mind me asking.. I know all the managers from Tinton Falls to Flemington so I pretty much got all the NJ outlets on lock butwould love to know which one if you dont mind sharing..

i seen that on ebay i thought fake but i guess its the truth also seen them in feb on ebay thoght they were fake then too.

Thanks Memphisboi!! Just did a phone order for Zoom MVP. Customer service was very helpful, considering I didn't even have the style # when I called.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

KG, so, I know YOU got those force max 180s for free, but what was the sticker price? $69.99? thanks.
My fault...they were 79 I believe

Bergen Outlet hasnt received a truck since opening day.. And no CDPs came thru or S&R employee would have told me..

ROSS in Wilson NC has PLENTY Lebron Soldier II's for 29.99...along with plenty orange, navy and white Bakins....both sizes 8-12

I can cosigm
Originally Posted by joeysole

Bergen Outlet hasnt received a truck since opening day.. And no CDPs came thru I S&R employee would have told me..

I can cosign that..I was there at the grand opening...they had a bunch of SB...scattered J's but NO CDP...mostly old SB's and Prod....buyer beware offakes...dude might just be using the outlet as an opportunity to dumps some fakes on the market...

Originally Posted by young hova

nice post big red, you know how rugged wearhouse be, was there any markings, scrapes scuffs, or general defects regarding the shoes you checked out?

Nah they all seemed fine. Some of them didn't have the original boxes and none of them had box tops, that goes for the CDP IX in a size 15 also.

Thanks bigsupa!

Originally Posted by joeysole

Bergen Outlet hasnt received a truck since opening day.. And no CDPs came thru or S&R employee would have told me..

They had a bunch of boxes out lastnight but they werent opened yet so I dont know what was in them.....they were just in the aisles like they were about to putthem on the shelves.....

Coulda been the AC outlet the dude was talkin about....but if I missed cdps in Paramus, im gonna be real salty

Griffeys, Freshwater AM95's, Jordan 2k9 (white GR), at least one pair sapphire AJ1 in size 14, max orange 1's also in a big size, pewter 1's, abunch of new dunks and air forces ,all at NIKETOWN Denver. So, check your local Niketown, tons of stuff has dropped in the last few days, I guess.

oh, and also, checked ross on 16th st. in denver, all they had was one pair of Lebron V's white/navy size 11 and I copped 'em ($29 after tax, niceprice). They didn't have anything else or any other sizes of the Lebrons.

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Just went to the Pigeon Forge Clerance, best shoes I saw were these Air Max 90 "Cactus Pack"
Probably 20 to 25 pairs in stock with a handful of different sizes, about 12 pairs still with lids the rest are on the walls.

$49.99
Style # 302519 031
Nikebacksthefalcons, could you scoop me a size12 in these? No 11.5s or 13s please. I called and they said no size 12s but there is a goodchance he may have missed it.

pretty good price for those LA Lebrons.

And nothing really worth mentioning at the Great Mall Outlet.

Lebron VI Triple Black $99.99 - FSR
Kobe Trainers - CLose to FSR, i think the price is either $24.99 or $29.99
Air Bakin $79.99 - FSR

I just got back from deer park, they were pretty dry.

the only thing I noticed was on the hash wall they had a few zoom bb1s on sale for 29.99 in 12.5, 13 and not sure on any other sizes
they also had one size 12 jordan 1 low eastside. They looked brandnew and were 21.99.

Back
Top Bottom