March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

30% off sale is for APPAREL ONLY. Drove 2 hours, just to be told that
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

What's up with the South Chi outlet?
nerd.gif

They got the
Lebron 6 all black and the black/red/white
Orange and Black Hyperdunks
The Jordan 20 fusions
Some AF1
Lots of Jordan clothing
how much are the lebron's and orange hd's?
Lebron all black are 99
black/red/white are 79
HD are 79

Side note, was out at Aurora outlet and associate said they 1 pair of Taxi's (Green/Yellow CW) in a size 7 but also said that a lot of outlets have gottenin shipments and they are only 49.99. Would have copped for my little bro, but he's an 8
eyes.gif

Anyone seen any soccer gear at outlets recently? Summer league is coming up and I remember last summer total 90s were all over the outlets...looking for(lasers, total, mercurials)

went to gilroy today. only things i saw worth mentioning-
jordan xi low black/zest- $59.99 various sizes
jordan 2.5 white/cement- $79.99 i think, can't remember for sure. various sizes
jordan true flight black/red-$89.99 i think, thought still too much. various sizes
saw a jordan flight backpack, black patent leather- $59.99 think you could use the 30% for this. only had a couple of them left.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

wow how much are the bakins at ross and marshalls?

Seen em for $39.99 at Ross' in a color ways.
(side note- ive seen the zoom 96's marked down now for $28.99 at a couple Ross')

today I went to all my local Ross's and Marshalls and I couldn't find anything. You all are lucky.

Today I went to a Footlocker outlet that's near me and they had one pair of size 8.5 all black Flightposite's for like $70-80 I believe.
They also had some "lunar" stabs and some grey stabs with a silver swoosh, cactus/silver am 90's in a 9, some grey/neon am 90 boots in a 9.
Black/grey Air Raid's in a 9. Those were all priced between $30-$40. and I also seen a pair of highlighter pack huarache trainer's (don't remembersize). They also had a lot of new balance 574's and a mess load of dress boot's and shoe's for like $10.
And a lot of footlocker brand polo's, tee's, and rugby's for $2-$5.
btw, I asked one of the employee's if they were going to get anymore of the Black Flightposite's in and she said they might be getting some in theirnext shipment which is Wednesday.

This Footlocker Outlet is heavily slept on, probably because it's in some small town in Indiana where there is almost no sneakerheads in sight
wink.gif

I remember I copped like 4 pairs of Puma Suede's for 10 bucks a pop
pimp.gif

sick drops ya'll. I'm sure those white penny 2's will start popping up in more places because they've been in the DMV for 79.99 and stillhaven't been selling for a good period of time. I'm also hoping that first black penny 2 drop wasn't the only one. I can't wait to try thatnike find on some of those air maxes

Today I went to a Footlocker outlet that's near me and they had one pair of size 8.5 all black Flightposite's for like $70-80 I believe.
They also had some "lunar" stabs and some grey stabs with a silver swoosh, cactus/silver am 90's in a 9, some grey/neon am 90 boots in a 9.
Black/grey Air Raid's in a 9. Those were all priced between $30-$40. and I also seen a pair of highlighter pack huarache trainer's (don't remember size). They also had a lot of new balance 574's and a mess load of dress boot's and shoe's for like $10.
btw, I asked one of the employee's if they were going to get anymore of the Black Flightposite's in and she said they might be getting some in their next shipment which is Wednesday.

This Footlocker Outlet is heavily slept on, probably because it's in some small town in Indiana where there is almost no sneakerheads in sight
wink.gif

pimp.gif
Last time I went there they had about 12 pairs of Air You Breathe 360s...all size 10
ohwell.gif
. That spot's about a 20-25 minute drive from my crib.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Black/grey Air Raid's in a 9. Those were all priced between $30-$40. and I also seen a pair of highlighter pack huarache trainer's (don't remember size). They also had a lot of new balance 574's and a mess load of dress boot's and shoe's for like $10.
btw, I asked one of the employee's if they were going to get anymore of the Black Flightposite's in and she said they might be getting some in their next shipment which is Wednesday.

wink.gif

pimp.gif
Last time I went there they had about 12 pairs of Air You Breathe 360s...all size 10
ohwell.gif
. That spot's about a 20-25 minute drive from my crib.
Yup all size 10
grin.gif
, they rarely get anything good though. Iwas surprised to see black flightposite's there.

saw some flight 96 wht/grey/blk in costa mesa Ross store last week~

anyone see the all blk foamposite lite hitting any spots tht could be less or equal 100 bucks?!
i need those bad... plz give me a head up if u see some! big thx!

I'm going to hit up Kenosha WI and Gurnee IL this morning so I'll post some updates later on today when I get back and have some time.

I stopped by a few outlets in my travels this last week:

Wisconsin Dells Outlet - nothing exciting, absolutely no brand jordan footwear.
Johnson Creek, WI - Dunk CL and 6.0 for $39
- A few Air Max 360 II black leather. $59
- Jordan 23 low (white/navy) $59
Oshkosh, WI - Only notable shoes were Zoom Flight 96 (black/royal) $34

Nothing too exciting overall!

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

anyone see the all blk foamposite lite hitting any spots tht could be less or equal 100 bucks?!

call Ghetto Gardens (jersey gardens) they had a FSR as of Friday...I'm not sure of the price...it was less then $100 but give them a call...good luck

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

They have them at Opry Mills for $89.99. If you metion you found them on Nike Find you should get free shipping. I think the largest size is 10, but I could bewrong, just call and check. The phone number is (615)514-0204.

Just Placed An Order For Those Penny II's In A Size 10....Good Looks To JoeySole For The Info And To Others For The Free Shipping Info AsWell
pimp.gif

^^TECH 317

That's a code we can use for free shipping. Just tell them you found the product thru "nike find" and they should grant it. It only works withNiketown and Nike Factory Stores...clearance stores like Pigeon Forge are excluded.

Back
Top Bottom